salmusa

Camouflage Identification 1/6 scale Figure

salmusa
Posted (edited)

Hello guys I need help ID'ing this camouflage pattern. I found it on Shopee and I'm trying to kitbash a 1/6 figure using this but I can't seem to find real life military wearing this uniform. I assume this is Russian but I am just not sure. 

3-color-summer-camo.jpg

Edited by salmusa

Soupeod
1 hour ago, salmusa said:

Hello guys I need help ID'ing this camouflage pattern. I found it on Shopee and I'm trying to kitbash a 1/6 figure using this but I can't seem to find real life military wearing this uniform. I assume this is Russian but I am just not sure. 

3-color-summer-camo.jpg

It’s not US, maybe British?

salmusa
1 hour ago, Soupeod said:

It’s not US, maybe British?

I couldn't find it either. I'm trying to scour the entire Camopedia website looking for this pattern. Haven't found anything yet. 

Paddy

Not British. Sorry this is not in colour - taken in 1983. 
C9E75289-E87D-464E-9931-62E94A8B3825.thumb.jpeg.461bc07b599c94bd29f051b338a0c2d4.jpeg

salmusa
Posted (edited)

What military was this photo from? Doesn't seem to be the same pattern though. The strokes and volume are different. What made me assume this was Russian because they tend to use large, sparse patterns at least in the Cold War to early 2000s like these:

download.png

download (2).jpg

Edited by salmusa

HongKongPhooey

The Isles of Hasbro?

• Haha 3