USA Coronavirus Bill's Stimulus Payments (Updated May 2021)

OnNo
2 hours ago, stuckoutside said:

@OnNo - is she a US citizen or resident? If not, getting her an ITIN won't help.

At this point, your payment is likely to be in the form of a tax refund since you get anything that's missing by filing your 2020 taxes. So, it would arrive however that comes.

Not.

For “American Rescue Plan” and the future in general I still want wife ITIN just in case. 

So the question would still remain: What documents I need to send to U.S with the W7.

Thanks for reply.

• Like 1
  • Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• redboy

• Beserker101

• Salty Dog

• smokey

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Advice for Americans getting Stimulus payments   Q: What is an Economic Stimulus payment? A: It is money that the federal government will send to taxpayers. Q: Where will the governme

Well then, she can kiss the new scooter goodbye.

Our stimulus checks are pending in our account, are set to post on. Jan 4

Posted Images

SkyMan
21 hours ago, OnNo said:

Not.

For “American Rescue Plan” and the future in general I still want wife ITIN just in case. 

So the question would still remain: What documents I need to send to U.S with the W7.

Thanks for reply.

Send her (actual) passport with the W-7 and your tax filing to the address on the W-7 instructions.  File MFJ and leave her SSAN/ ITIN blank. That's the easiest way.

The passport comes back fairly quickly and the ITIN soon after.

FB_IMG_1620575194380.thumb.jpg.bdc15733abdcaeba294289103dc0ff09.jpg

• Thanks 1