Are Courier Services, PHLPost and US Mail Currently Delivering

BossHog
But does PhilPost takeover when it arrives in the phils?

Tracking numbers die when they reach Manila. I suspect they put them in Bilibid prison to rot away with the other inmates.

Hey, I want my Trump check too. Even this Negro has canned sardines to buy.

I'm mildly confident it will arrive but probably not. Crap shoot.

My bank guy says it will take like three months to clear. Just in time for Christmas. Lol, whatever. I never turn down free money.

Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BossHog

• Paddy

• Dafey

• SkyMan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just ordered a fuel pump for a Detroit Diesel out of Miami Fl they sent it DHL AIR it was delivered to Roxas City with no problems yesterday 

I'm handling the shut down really well, but will be better when I can find a wife sized straight jacket!

As opposed to just "closed"… 

Posted Images

BossHog
But does PhilPost takeover when it arrives in the phils?
As far as I know USPS doesn't operate here. More like EMS. We should really recolonize this joint. Bring back baseball and such. Make the mail work, etc.

Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk

• Like 1
SkyMan
10 minutes ago, BossHog said:

Tracking numbers die when they reach Manila. I suspect they put them in Bilibad prison to rot away with the other inmates.

There is Philpost tracking but can't say how accurate or up to date.  I don't know how possible it is to get the PP tracking number though.  I use the Parcels app and that may be your best bet to track after reaching Manila.

13 minutes ago, BossHog said:

My bank guy says it will take like three months to clear. Just in time for Christmas. Lol, whatever. I never turn down free money.

If you have a US bank account most can take a deposit by phone and you'll have your money almost instantly.

battleborn

My wife just had some cosmetics delivered from Manila, regular mail.  I am still waiting for my Credit Card.  After calling my bank I found out they sent it regular mail.  We'll see

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
mikecon3

Sent documents by DHL from Saudi to Masbate on August 6. Arrived in Manila on August 9, said it would be delivered by August 19 and status was changed to Shipment on Hold. Wonder if that had to do with the lockdown in Manila? Anyway, they got a call this morning on the 20th saying that the envelope was in Masbate City, but they were not going to deliver it...if you want it, come pick it up! At least it got there!

Paddy

2 weeks for an international package is about par for the course right now.

No delivery down your way is one of:

1. Local agent’s vehicle won’t make it that far

2. Belief that anything south of Dimasalang is a smoking pile of rubble 

mikecon3
8 hours ago, Paddy said:

2 weeks for an international package is about par for the course right now.

No delivery down your way is one of:

1. Local agent’s vehicle won’t make it that far

2. Belief that anything south of Dimasalang is a smoking pile of rubble

You are right, even sitting in Manila for over a week, I still think it got there in good time. Especially after reading other posts in this thread that some guys have been waiting for months. I'm just glad it got there.

The guy wouldn't give them a reason as to why he wouldn't deliver it...but I found out that when he called them, he told them if they didn't come by 3PM, he didn't know when it would be available again. Thought that was weird.

Paddy
6 minutes ago, mikecon3 said:

he told them if they didn't come by 3PM, he didn't know when it would be available again. Thought that was weird.

It does sound strange. Maybe speak with DHL about their choice of local agent?

• Like 1