Are Courier Services, PHLPost and US Mail Currently Delivering

arentol
2 hours ago, SkyMan said:

When was it sent if you don't mind telling?

Sent on May 30.

Aren

• Like 1
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BossHog

• Paddy

• Dafey

• SkyMan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just ordered a fuel pump for a Detroit Diesel out of Miami Fl they sent it DHL AIR it was delivered to Roxas City with no problems yesterday 

I'm handling the shut down really well, but will be better when I can find a wife sized straight jacket!

As opposed to just "closed"… 

Posted Images

• Administrator
Salty Dog

I'm getting so spoiled here in central Florida. I'm ordering stuff on Amazon and getting them the next day. Even on Sundays. Last thing I ordered was delivered in about 14 hours…

• Like 2
  • Administrator
Dafey
27 minutes ago, Salty Dog said:

I'm getting so spoiled here in central Florida. I'm ordering stuff on Amazon and getting them the next day. Even on Sundays. Last thing I ordered was delivered in about 14 hours…

image.png.8954f6a28dc878b63a86b7598de39a73.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 5
BossHog
1 hour ago, Salty Dog said:

Last thing I ordered was delivered in about 14 hours

Last order was six group 5 Dunhill pipes. Tracking number says they hit Manila in February. Who the feck knows, it's like a mystery world.

• Sad 1
SkyMan
2 hours ago, Salty Dog said:

Well la di dah!  We're saving money to buy cool stuff later.

• Haha 3
rfm010
On 6/16/2020 at 8:05 PM, Salty Dog said:

... Last thing I ordered was delivered in about 14 hours…

I'm sure i speak for the entire forum membership when i say that i hope it was a pizza.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
Kreole

I am looking at some items on Lazada but am concerned that it will not be able to deliver to Siquijor in a timely fashion.  Any news about courier services connected to Lazada?  Thanks ahead.

SkyMan
25 minutes ago, Kreole said:

I am looking at some items on Lazada but am concerned that it will not be able to deliver to Siquijor in a timely fashion.  Any news about courier services connected to Lazada?  Thanks ahead.

I ordered a couple things a few days but I ordered COD rather than my usual paying for them upfront.  We'll see if they get here.

BossHog

Good and bad about Lazada via LBC here on Siargao. They've restored home delivery which we haven't had for more than a year. Received six different shipments recently. The bad part is they took about four weeks to arrive whereas before the norm was about ten days.

Edit. I did what Skyman did too and only ordered COD. One package and the most expensive one was sent back for no reason so glad I did. Also you can filter your searches so you only order stuff from in country (and not China).

• Like 2
Paddy

Lazada don’t appear to deliver to Masbate. Shopee does. I’m waiting on 2 deliveries from Shopee. The first is Ninja Van which started on 16 Jun and arrived in Masbate City yesterday. Maybe they’ll deliver today. The second is J&T Express, but that one has only just started moving. 

Both of these are COD

Edited by Paddy
Additional
Soupeod
23 hours ago, Paddy said:

The first is Ninja Van which started on 16 Jun and arrived in Masbate City

Some of my Lazada orders arrived via Ninja Van.

Paddy
10 hours ago, Soupeod said:

Some of my Lazada orders arrived via Ninja Van.

I think Lazada consider Masbateños as unreliable customers 😀. Fortunately Shopee doesn’t. The Ninja Van order arrived yesterday. The J&T Express order is somewhere between Legazpi and Masbate (perhaps tonight’s ro-ro). 

Thalcoozyo

We have a goodies-box ready to ship to family. Am based out of the Pacific NW (U.S.).   Umac just told me today that they are shipping out on time out of Seattle/Tacoma, and that boxes do NOT sit in Manila waiting for clearance. Umac stated that customs clearance is going smoothly, that any holdup is farther down the line as it gets to the provincial-level or town-level. They will even call the recipient as they get close and the recipient can come meet them if delivery truck not allowed into town. Overall, Umac stated boxes may be delivered a "week or so" later but it's definitely not "months." Umac has always been reliable in their services delivering to So. Leyte and Zambales. I have no reason to doubt them.

• Like 1
  • Administrator
Dafey
31 minutes ago, Thalcoozyo said:

We have a goodies-box ready to ship to family

Let us know how that goes...

31 minutes ago, Thalcoozyo said:

Umac

Who is Umac?

Headshot
4 hours ago, Dafey said:

Who is Umac?

UMAC is a freight forwarder company here in the Philippines.

• Like 1