• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BossHog

• Paddy

• Dafey

• SkyMan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just ordered a fuel pump for a Detroit Diesel out of Miami Fl they sent it DHL AIR it was delivered to Roxas City with no problems yesterday 

I'm handling the shut down really well, but will be better when I can find a wife sized straight jacket!

As opposed to just "closed"… 

Posted Images

smokey

I received a air 21 from va manila too bad it had only half the pills

• Administrator
Salty Dog

rfm010
13 hours ago, Dafey said:

what year?

Oh the postman is always prompt in delivering/picking up his christmas envelope.  Wife puts just enough money in it to cover his cost of travel and a christmas beer.

• Like 1
ellenbrook2001
On 4/10/2020 at 2:13 AM, to_dave007 said:

LBC office in Tuburan completely closed..  But I suspect it's because their main employee is pregnant lady. But no LBC service of any kind available here.

that correct LBC will not deliver to all BOHOL complete ban .cause did try to send medecine no way .

• 1 month later...
BossHog

Good news is the Post Office is open again. Got a delivery today from my bookseller in London...

po1.JPG.318e068a0718f6bafde2e324f127cf5e.JPG

Only took a few weeks as I'd ordered on May 11th as you can see...

po2.JPG.1e0b23ae6b56047bbb9245f85f76d9a1.JPG

Oh yeah. May 11th 2019. The Moleskine 2020 daily planner is still half good I guess.

• Like 1
Goetz1965

Lazada Orders are delivered, it just takes 1-2 days longer. But with LEX (LBC) you can see the tracking when it arrives in mandaue, so just have patience.

Paddy

I’m still waiting on a UPS package that arrived in Manila on May 13. 

Every few days I get an “exception” email  which corresponds to a tracking entry that simply says “rescheduled for delivery”. 

My sister, who sent the package, called UPS. After some considerable hold time UPS suggested I go pick it up!😀

Sure. It’s only 200 miles with no flights and no passenger ferries. 

The last UPS package sent was handed to Air21 in Manila (local agent) so it looks like they’re having issues getting stuff to Masbate. I checked the LBCExpress website yesterday. They also don’t seem to promise anything for here. 

to_dave007
11 minutes ago, Paddy said:

I checked the LBCExpress website yesterday. They also don’t seem to promise anything for here. 

LBC office here in Tuburan still closed.

Sibonga Simon

Down in Carcar City the PHLPOST is open - but no mail sent or received since mid March.  I wish I had a job like that!

BossHog
Posted (edited)

Tried to have some registered mail sent yesterday from the States to d'Phils. USPS isn't accepting any shipments here for the time being. Should have expected that but it was worth a try.

Edited by BossHog
  • Like 1
cogon88

I just ordered a fuel pump for a Detroit Diesel out of Miami Fl they sent it DHL AIR it was delivered to Roxas City with no problems yesterday 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Soupeod
12 hours ago, BossHog said:

Tried to have some registered mail sent yesterday from the States to d'Phils. USPS isn't accepting any shipments here for the time being. Should have expected that but it was worth a try.

Lbc and Ninja van open in Leyte

Paddy

I’m hoping that things will change for the better over the next couple of days. However, it seems to me that the courier companies have not managed to figure out how to move stuff on to an island that doesn’t have any current air service and won’t take people. Either that or a medical and food supplies cargo only restriction is in place.

• Like 1
Paddy

UPDATE

The UPS package that was shipped in Canada on May 8, and arrived in Manila May 13 (via Clark) has just been delivered here in Masbate. 

This looks like a good thing to me!

• Like 1