Contact info U.S. Embassy

exploringlife2

exploringlife2

Hello,

I went to US Embassy Manila site To search for contact info. Best I found was a email address [email protected]ssa.gov   I sent my email to this address and it was returned to sender. Anyone have a good email contact for the USA Embassy in Manila?

SkyMan

This was at the bottom of the last announcement email I got from the embassy.

Assistance: 

U.S. Embassy in the Philippines

1201 Roxas Boulevard

+63(2)5301-2000, from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday

After-hours emergency number for U.S. citizens is +(63)(2)5301-2000.

State Department--Consular Affairs 888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444.

State Department's travel website for the Worldwide Caution, Travel Advisories, Alerts, and the Philippines Country Specific Information.

Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts. 

Follow us on  Twitter and Facebook.

exploringlife2

I got a reply from the US Embassy regarding getting to an international airport with the Lockdown in place.

ACS InfoManila <[email protected]>

Tue 3/17/2020 9:26 PM

Dear Mr. 

Thank you for your email.  On March 16, 2020, the government of the Philippines announced an enhanced community quarantine for the Luzon area.  Media reports that on March 18, 2020, the government of the Philippines lifted the 72-hour deadline for foreign nationals to depart the Philippines.  According to local authorities, travelers in Luzon will be allowed to travel to the nearest international airport only within 24 hours of their scheduled departure.  All U.S. citizens wishing to depart the Philippines should contact the airlines for assistance. 

As a result of the quarantine, the U.S. Embassy is closed for all non-emergency services.  We continue to closely monitor the situation and will inform U.S. citizens of any updates via the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program.  To receive these updates, please consider enrolling in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program here.

You may also consult the U.S. Department of State Health Advisory, “Global Level 3 Health Advisory—Reconsider Travel.”   For further information regarding updates related to COVID-19 in the Philippines, please click here. 

Please continue to monitor the local authorities for more information regarding the quarantine and travel restrictions in the Philippines.

Sincerely,

American Citizen Services Unit

U.S. Embassy in the Philippines

1201 Roxas Boulevard

Manila, Philippines 1000

Phone: +63-2-5301-2000

Fax: +63-2-5301-2017

ph.usembassy.gov