Top Posters In This Topic

• Headshot

• Kahuna

• Cgu

• SkyMan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

battleborn

The numbers are seemingly rising every where around the World, but the Philippines are still stuck on ONE.  Hmmm

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
hyaku
22 hours ago, Headshot said:

Pneumonia is one of the possible results of coronavirus, so it is true that people have been dying of pneumonia. Therefore, all pneumonia deaths should be counted as coronavirus deaths unless the virus has been ruled out by tests. Unfortunately, China likes to cover up anything negative, so that will never happen. Deaths will continue to be covered up as long as the CCP is in power.

Pneumonia is as my doctor describes it an exit disease brought on by other illness.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Kahuna
4 minutes ago, Jack_be_nimble said:

Good to know this site updates more often now.  BTW, thanks for your posts in this thread.

Thank you !!  It's just now they are really keeping that link up to speed

Right now updated

https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6

14412 total

305 deaths

339 recoveries

• Like 1
Kahuna

https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6

another update

14491 total

305 deaths

345 recoveries

They must have gotten in a busload of bean counters cause this is the fastest I've seen them update so far  :)

I did hear about the crematorium rumor earlier

Like to know more about that HIV connection if anyone finds a reputable solid source.    

Much of what we have is speculation but under the circumstances it's all we will get I think..

• Like 1
Headshot
47 minutes ago, Kahuna said:

332 recovered [less that the last count??]

That is because China continues to play with the numbers. They are still hiding deaths and numbers of infected. It is estimated that the real numbers of infected are now over 100k.

• Thanks 2
Kahuna
3 minutes ago, Headshot said:

That is because China continues to play with the numbers. They are still hiding deaths and numbers of infected. It is estimated that the real numbers of infected are now over 100k.

As far as we know that's as good a guess an any .

Headshot
6 minutes ago, Kahuna said:

As far as we know that's as good a guess an any .

I would like to give you references on where that came from, but I have watched so many videos and read so many paprs that they are starting to blur together. I only post the videos and papers that I think forward the conversation.

Kahuna
1 minute ago, Headshot said:

I would like to give you references on where that came from, but I have watched so many videos and read so many paprs that they are starting to blur together. I only post the videos and papers that I think forward the conversation.

of course..

We are not in a position to really know since the country of origins for this is in China and suspect to it's own versions of the truth so we are pretty much operating on speculation and guesses from that area so far.

it's the best we can do   

Pretty hard to get solid source info from China.  They give us what they want....and not all of it ..but we do our best with what's speculated on.   Way too early for ANY peer reviewed material about what's happening except for references to older related virus info they are trying to tie into this.

Headshot

• Thanks 1