Sign in to follow this  
liquido

Dairy Queen Davao

liquido

There will be a Dairy Queen openng up soon at one of our malls here in Davao.. I was shocked when I saw the sign.Im sure the lines will be forming soon.we are so deprived here..I hope they not put corn on top of there ice cream?..  hehe

Thank You Mr Buffet

• Haha 1

HeyMike

My brother used to own a Dairy Queen at the Jersey Shore (Belmar) back in the 70's. I worked there for a couple of summers. I bet I can still do the DQ curl. I believe they still have the best soft ice cream.

• Like 1

wondersailor

Just what we need, another gay milk bar in Davao.

• Haha 1

Davaoeno
5 hours ago, wondersailor said:

Just what we need, another gay milk bar in Davao.

I saw an interview with the owner and he assured the reporter that none of the cows are gay!

• Haha 3

lamoe
3 minutes ago, Davaoeno said:

I saw an interview with the owner and he assured the reporter that none of the cows are gay!

maybe a little light in the hoof?

DQ soft serve in Rockford very good  even their burgers were better than most.

• Haha 1

wondersailor
2 minutes ago, Davaoeno said:

That's such a relief 😥 Thanks!

battleborn

The Dairy Queen here in Cebu are just ice cream shops, no hamburgers or fries.  Still one of the best places to eat ice cream here in PI.

• Like 1

rfm010

DQs here stopped serving root beer floats something like 25 years ago.  Since then i havent seen any reason to go to one.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

HeyMike
10 hours ago, rfm010 said:

DQs here stopped serving root beer floats something like 25 years ago.  Since then i havent seen any reason to go to one.  

Good grief... no more root beer floats? I wonder why they stopped making them. Back in the day, they were big, big, big. I hope they are still making banana splits. I never really had one, but enjoyed making them. We would have competitions on who could make their banana split look most like the photo on the ad sign. I think mine were pretty good... being an artist and all...;)

wondersailor
On 2/14/2020 at 7:30 AM, HeyMike said:

My brother used to own a Dairy Queen at the Jersey Shore (Belmar) back in the 70's. I worked there for a couple of summers. I bet I can still do the DQ curl. I believe they still have the best soft ice cream.

I would not be surprised if I had patronised your brother's DQ . I used to head for Belmar just about every weekend in the 70s as I grew up in Jersey. Small world.

HeyMike
28 minutes ago, wondersailor said:

I would not be surprised if I had patronised your brother's DQ . I used to head for Belmar just about every weekend in the 70s as I grew up in Jersey. Small world.

Ha... it was in the early 70's when he owned it and when I worked there. I would have been the long haired freaky teenager at your service. Good memories from those days.  My bros and I still refer to them as the DQ days.

• Like 1