SkyMan

Travel ban now includes Taiwan (Eva Air anyone?)

fivestarph
2 minutes ago, SkyMan said:

They are still subject to the 14 day quarantine on arrival so no advantage there.  Lines 1,2 are regarding arrivals and specifically for Filipinos and residents.  Line 3 is about departures and only specifies Filipinos.  Also, on the fb group I got the above order from, it was posted by an irate member who had departed on Eva Air but had to leave his wife behind.  I don't know for certain but I believe he had a 13A.  He mentioned that on his return he will self quarantine in Vietnam for 2 weeks to avoid the quarantine here.

Thanks, I have the same view but as you are aware sometimes what is written is not what is meant.

I would have no regrets going to Hong Kong and on return doing 14 days self quarantine at home each trip. I could catch up with all the things I keep postponing...

Cgu
6 hours ago, fivestarph said:

Someone informed me that 13A Visa holders will be treated the same as Filipinos for the outbound travel restrictions.

Has any 13A holder travelled to/via "China" since the restrictions were announced?

I would not try to get in with a 13A through any Chinese area. It is not only up to immigration to interpret the restrictions, but also the airlines. Arguing will not help...

SkyMan

This should piss China off.....

• Like 1