Bobcat dealer?

SkyMan

SkyMan

Not sure if this belongs here or in the Construction Forum.  Shooting into the wind here but I'd like to look at a new Bobcat and wondering if anyone knows a dealership?  I looked at used on US websites and there are some decent looking ones for reasonable prices.  I look at the used ones here and they look like they have just been absolutely run into the ground and yet the price is outrageous.  There are some on Alibaba that are fairly cheap until you see the $30K shipping fee.  I just want to look at them and get a general idea of the local price for future consideration.  

Renting is an option but with renting you have to be ready to go to do all you want to do as fast as you can and I work more little by little over the long haul.  I've had good luck in the past by buying new and then selling after I don't need it any more with the difference in cost being less than the cost of a short term rental.

So, has anyone seen Bobcats for sale, I've seen a lot of heavy equipment places but can't recall seeing a Bobcat or even a knock off place.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Administrator
Dafey

I haven't sen Bobcat here but there are plenty of Kubotos for sale and there is maintenance locally too.(at least here in Leyte)

Kuboto is an excellent machine and parts would be readily available 

• Like 2
cogon88
4 hours ago, SkyMan said:

Not sure if this belongs here or in the Construction Forum.  Shooting into the wind here but I'd like to look at a new Bobcat and wondering if anyone knows a dealership?  I looked at used on US websites and there are some decent looking ones for reasonable prices.  I look at the used ones here and they look like they have just been absolutely run into the ground and yet the price is outrageous.  There are some on Alibaba that are fairly cheap until you see the $30K shipping fee.  I just want to look at them and get a general idea of the local price for future consideration.  

Renting is an option but with renting you have to be ready to go to do all you want to do as fast as you can and I work more little by little over the long haul.  I've had good luck in the past by buying new and then selling after I don't need it any more with the difference in cost being less than the cost of a short term rental.

So, has anyone seen Bobcats for sale, I've seen a lot of heavy equipment places but can't recall seeing a Bobcat or even a knock off place.

I don't know who gave you a $30,000 shipping fee a 40 foot container from Shanghai to Cebu is only 950 USD I just imported a large gen-set last month that was the shipping rate add 12% vat on cost and shipping amount and 5 % duty you can get a good china bob cat for around 8-14K USD

Here is a reliable manufacturer I have bought front end loaders from them before https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/XT740-mini-skid-steer-wheel-loader_60551588312.html?spm=a2700.wholesale.deiletai6.1.19d2d7a6vr8vwB

Edited by cogon88
  • Like 2