Just saw a brave guy willing to risk it all

smokey

smokey

At dunkin donuts using his acr to get a discount on his coffee his wife and child donuts dang 

• Haha 3
On 1/25/2020 at 11:33 AM, smokey said:

At dunkin donuts using his acr to get a discount on his coffee his wife and child donuts dang 

Have seen "granny" in senior line with 5 carts full at Colonnade being push by young people - carts / not granny

I joked - you eat a lot - "not for me  - family"

28 minutes ago, lamoe said:

Have seen "granny" in senior line with 5 carts full at Colonnade being push by young people - carts / not granny

I joked - you eat a lot - "not for me  - family"

Could be in senior line, just because it is shorter

senior discount at grocery stores is max 65 piso a week

https://www.moneymax.ph/government-services/articles/senior-citizen-discount-philippines

7. Elders Can Get a 5% Senior Citizen Discount on Certain Groceries

Can senior citizens get a 20% discount on groceries? No, they can’t. However, they can avail of a special 5% discount without VAT exemption on select grocery items, as granted by the Department of Trade and Industry and the Department of Agriculture.

Seniors who buy groceries worth up to PHP 1,300 per week enjoy 5% off the retail prices of at least four kinds of basic necessities and prime commodities:

Rice, bread, and corn

Chicken, beef, and pork (fresh, canned, and processed)

Fresh eggs

Coffee, creamer, and sugar

Fresh fruits and vegetables

Garlic and onions

Cooking oil and salt

Noodles, canned sardines, and canned tuna

Fresh milk and other dairy products

Detergents

Electrical supplies, light bulbs, and batteries

Geriatric diapers

To get the 5% senior citizen discount on groceries, seniors must bring their OSCA purchase booklet when they shop in supermarkets, convenience stores, and drug stores. Sari-sari stores, cooperative stores, wet markets, and talipapa are exempted from giving the special discount.

Edited by Woolf
  • Thanks 1
14 minutes ago, lamoe said:

5% is a lot depending on what she purchased.

yes,  65 piso max a week discount  is a lot    ???????

Edited by Woolf
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

You obviously know more about it than I do

Why do they go into those lines?

They're never quicker - especially at Colonaid

Why take 5 carts through for maybe P65?

5 minutes ago, lamoe said:

You obviously know more about it than I do

I know how to use google and  read what I find

From my post above  

36 minutes ago, Woolf said:

Seniors who buy groceries worth up to PHP 1,300 per week enjoy 5% off the retail prices

5% of 1300 is 65

• Haha 1
SkyMan
On 1/25/2020 at 11:33 AM, smokey said:

He was probably safe doing it that way.  By showing his ACR-I card he proved his age and his lack of citizenship at the same time.  If there was a problem it was with dunkin, not the guy.  Did he get it?

• Like 2
to_dave007
1 hour ago, SkyMan said:

He was probably safe doing it that way.  By showing his ACR-I card he proved his age and his lack of citizenship at the same time.  If there was a problem it was with dunkin, not the guy.  Did he get it?

My thoughts exactly !!

Davaoeno

Thank God he didnt order a meal!!

OH the humanity!

Edited by Davaoeno
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
smokey
4 hours ago, SkyMan said:

Yes. But the number did not fit he almost rang it up himself but even that the 20% is not for all the people you bring some day he will be next to a local that dont like foreigners

2 hours ago, to_dave007 said:

My thoughts exactly !!

Sure the girl will be scoulded.but him his discount was 40 peso

Edited by smokey
Davaoeno
Just now, smokey said:

Yes. But the number did not fit he almost rang it up himself but even that the 20% is not for all the people you bring some day he will be next to a local that dont like foreigners

He could easily have heart that often used Pinoy phrase "Somebody get a rope!!"

smokey

I saw a.guy.yelling at the immigration guy because it was taking too long young back packer type he left with.2.guards

6 minutes ago, Davaoeno said:

He could easily have heart that often used Pinoy phrase "Somebody get a rope!!"

Kind of reminded.me of you old fart 25 year old wife only kidding 

Edited by smokey
SkyMan
22 minutes ago, smokey said:

I saw a.guy.yelling at the immigration guy because it was taking too long young back packer type he left with.2.guards

Code Brown, Window 4.

Edited by SkyMan