cheapest one way leaving country on Cebu Pacific

I have a credit with Cebu Pacific and have to get a ticket leaving the Philippines in April or May. Anyone know what the cheapest foreign destinations are for Cebu Pacific from Manila, or any Philippine city? Thanks

SkyMan

Are you just buying the ticket or actually using it?  Probably KL or HK but it depends on their promos.

Okay. Need to buy it. Not sure about using it. Thanks 

aussiekangaroo

Better to buy one out of Clark as they don't include the terminal fees yet in the price of the ticket. I bought a Clark to Hong Kong ticket a few weeks ago for just 817 with Cebu Pacific..

• Like 2

Thanks. I have a credit with Cebu Pacific, the reason is a long story. I just discovered that I can not use my credit to buy tickets online and must either book on the phone or go to a Cebu Pacific office and book there. So I do not get the cheap online ticket prices. I will have a look at Clark to HK flights.

to_dave007
On 1/24/2020 at 7:30 AM, MJones said:

I have a credit with Cebu Pacific and have to get a ticket leaving the Philippines in April or May. Anyone know what the cheapest foreign destinations are for Cebu Pacific from Manila, or any Philippine city? Thanks

I think the cheapest is usually Manila to Kota Kinabalu in Malaysia though it may vary from time to time.  

SkyMan
On 1/24/2020 at 9:25 AM, MJones said:

Not sure about using it.

IF you're considering using it you might want to consider places you would actually want to go.  If you're in Cebu and book out of Clark, you might spend more getting to Clark to catch the flight than just throwing it away and booking straight from Cebu.

jaybee747
On 1/24/2020 at 9:25 AM, MJones said:

Okay. Need to buy it. Not sure about using it. Thanks 

If you not sure about using it why not just put a ticket on hold for free and buy a ticket when you really need it? Also, prices will probably go down in following weeks because of the virus scare.

Did not know one can put a ticket on hold. Thanks I will look into this.