SkyMan

Late VECO e-bill anyone?

SkyMan

I usually get my VECO bill in my email the 7th or 8th. Rarely as late as the 12th. Anyone else notice a delay or is it just me?

Cyclone

I didn't receive mine for two months and then all the sudden a disconnection notice was in my mailbox... They are dropping the ball for sure with bill issuance.

smokey

Where did you sign up i get the amount but i want to see bill

SkyMan
51 minutes ago, smokey said:

Where did you sign up i get the amount but i want to see bill

I can't find it now.  Been getting them for years.  Perhaps email them your account # and ask?

[email protected]veco.com.ph

Woolf

Smokey you are not too far from veco office in Talisay City , Tabunok, you could go there

Edited by Woolf

SkyMan
38 minutes ago, Woolf said:

Smokey you are not too far from veco office in Talisay City , Tabunok, you could go there

"go there"  I think you;ve been here too long and are becoming Filipino.  In modern times, go there, refers to a website.

lamoe
1 hour ago, SkyMan said:

"go there"  I think you;ve been here too long and are becoming Filipino.  In modern times, go there, refers to a website.

Forget where you are?

"Go there" means FB here :db:

SkyMan
2 hours ago, lamoe said:

Forget where you are?

"Go there" means FB here :db:

You mean facebook.com (a website)?

Actually, for over 100 years has meant, enlist some electrons to do your bidding whether by phone or interwebs.

Edited by SkyMan

SkyMan

@smokey

8 hours ago, SkyMan said:

I can't find it now.  Been getting them for years.  Perhaps email them your account # and ask?

[email protected]veco.com.ph

All the links online to register I found are bad.  I think if you Email as above and request e-billing they will set you up.  You can probably ask for previous bills too, if you haven't been getting paper.  I asked them to resend my bill and they did no problem.

Paddy
On 1/15/2020 at 9:23 AM, Cyclone said:

a disconnection notice

Every bill we get includes a Disconnection Notice 😀!
8B585672-7B81-4DBE-953A-3D32F0C3152A.jpeg.238c5c7eb8d71fb06fd6bd49df02e3b7.jpeg

MASELCO - Masbate - Bill Disconnection Notice

Bills are hand delivered but (apparently) cannot be produced if there is no meter reading. MASELCO’s CIS doesn’t seem to include the concept of an account.

e-Bill? Hahaha

• Haha 1

SkyMan
1 hour ago, Paddy said:

MASELCO’s CIS

Hahaha, it looks hand typed to me, probably with carbon paper.  Hahahaha   And of course you don't get any bills.  It says, "NO FURTHER NOTICE WILL BE SERVES."

Jawny

Just for comparison, Leyeco, the electrical coop in Leyte, uses computers, but no online access.  The meter reader will read the meter and produce a paper bill with all the details.  This is then taped to the gat or a neighbors door.  If not rainy or windy, the bill is seen by the homeowner and paid in person.

The meter readers are allowed (this may have discontinued) to receive a cash payment and print a receipt.  We did that once and around the time of the next meter reading we were warned of a disconnection. We immediately went to the Leyeco office with receipt in hand.  Luckily we’d retained it.  Turns out, the meter reader had "borrowed" the payment.  We were credited and all was well.  Without the receipt, we’d be out of luck.  

The clerk at Leyeco seemed to know this was going on, and was not surprised.  

• Sad 1

SkyMan
On 1/15/2020 at 8:53 PM, SkyMan said:

I asked them to resend my bill and they did no problem.

Funny, the copy they sent me was in the usually format but only black & white so not exactly the same as I normally get in email.  Then on the 21st I got the normal email with the color bill.  Of course, it was due the 19th.  Thanks a lot.