wondersailor

Electric pressure wash

GBT62

The Aussie Surplus store near Mango usually has a few - mostly Chinese cr#p seen in Bunnings or Aldi in Australia (think Ozito or WorkZone quality) - though you might see a Ryobi or two. Pricing ? well Lazada would be cheaper for the Chinese crud.

I brought my Gerni from Australia - mostly for the MTB's - wonder if its good to clean the A/C fins :lol:

https://www.facebook.com/AMHMonline/

• Like 1

lamoe
30 minutes ago, GBT62 said:

I brought my Gerni from Australia - mostly for the MTB's - wonder if its good to clean the A/C fins :lol:

https://www.facebook.com/AMHMonline/

NO  - but you knew that already :db: - 125 PSI (8 bar) w/soap is recommended

My neighbor borrowed my  4,000 PSI (275 bar) adjustable gas one - didn't tell me what for - after the years should have known to ask :shocked: - his teenage son did it on high - his was way worse - had to be replaced

Great for getting mold off North side of house - didn't have to get close and did up to 2nd story

image.png.c6ad9a2bb2145eb7b3b26fee03f14ae1.png

Edited by lamoe

rfm010

As loath as i am to buy black n decker stuff i did get their 1400w power wash.  P4k at 40% off so p2400 at sm ace.  I've noticed they have such a sale at least 2 or 3 times a year.  Dont use it too much, works well enough.  Will soon be using it to clean some ash off my roof given that it needs painting.  For a lot of applications a scrub brush/broom works as well and faster.  

• Like 1