Kreole

Root canal in Cebu?

hyaku
43 minutes ago, mikewright said:

Root canal treatment is sometimes prescribed for treatment of sensitive teeth, even though there is no infection. In my case it was a back tooth which had become very sensitive to cold food or drinks.

It's the way they do it nowadays. If you have bad tooth they will try to save it. I have had a few extracted. But as the dentist said keep pulling them you will have nothing left to bite on. I was surprised how they have advanced by putting pillars in the canal to support the crowns. An excellent painless job done By Dr Michael Tan next to Pongos Hotel Ormoc.

• Like 2

Dafey
1 hour ago, hyaku said:

Dr Michael Tan

Very good dentist. However he likes to travel and spends an hour chatting about your home country before his assistants remind him he has a room full of waiting guests!

hyaku
3 hours ago, Dafey said:

Very good dentist. However he likes to travel and spends an hour chatting about your home country before his assistants remind him he has a room full of waiting guests!

I'm always first in there at 9:00 as I have to drive home. Forty minutes in all last time.

• Like 1

easy44

Yeah Dr. Tan in Ormoc is OK. I use him because he takes credit cards and I don't always have the, cash. He has done several root canals for me, not entirely painless but I survived. I think he needs to upgrade his anaesthetic. He does like to chit-chat while your tooth gets numb. Sometimes too much! Great xray machine. 

• Like 2