Larry (Shadow) Dead at 59

I only knew Larry through this forum probably for 10 years or more..Always seemed liked a good guy.
He once gave me advice on the very first car I bought here back in the day..I took his advice and bought it..
Big shock for me this.. RIP Larry...
You was always a good ole boy in my book and you always gave me lots of "likes" for my BS posts which I always appreciated!
Cheers Bro!!

• Like 3
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smokey

• enoonmai

• Salty Dog

• sunnybanana1913

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I received notice from Larry's wife Rony, that Larry died of a heart attack last night.  

I took the whole family (wife, kids, MIL, niece.. 7 in total) to Dumaguete on December 27th just past.  Everyone else was going to visit with wife's sister..  and I was going to visit with Larry, whom

I received the following message from Rony and she asked that I post it: Please extend my thank you to all the members of LINC. Thank you for your friendship, respect, and support for Larry.

That is sad to hear, I never met Larry but surely would have enjoyed doing so.  Go in peace.

• Like 1
davehud

Sad news... I learned a lot from his posts. RIP.

• Like 1
TheMatrix

Larry was a good guy.  I had met him a couple times while living in Cebu and he helped with the paperwork in helping to immigrate my wife to the US.  I currently live about 15 miles as the crow flies from where he grew up here in Central West Oregon.  I often told him how much of a paradise this part of the State was and he countered with an almost opposite experience.  I guess growing up in the rough logging days was a varied experience. Quote:

"You are definitely in one of the better parts of Oregon. I was raised between Toledo (pop 3000) and Siletz (pop 1200). Siletz had fourteen unrelated stabbings earlier that year, in one week! While the FBI ranked Toledo as having the second highest crime rate in the state. Depressed economy, drugs, and racial tensions combined brings out the best in people."

• Like 3
Lordblacknail

RIP

Jester

Met Larry about 10 years ago,  appreciated his input on the forum.   He will be missed.  Far too young to leave this place.     RIP

• Like 1
Semper paratus

Sad. He sure helped a lot of folks with immigration and visa information. Used to see him in and around Dumaguete quite often.

• Like 2
sunnybanana1913

I think we can all agree that if theres a heaven Larry is definitely going there. 

• Like 2
wildman01

RIP

enoonmai

Received the following from Rony: 

The mass will be tomorrow Jan 3 at 2 pm at Divine Mercy Church Banilad Bacong Highway.. He will lay in rest at the Bagacay Cemetery.

• Thanks 5