Larry (Shadow) Dead at 59

smokey

Well if i know her legal name i can send tomorrow its the number she will need even an e mail would help

• Like 1
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smokey

• enoonmai

• Salty Dog

• sunnybanana1913

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I received notice from Larry's wife Rony, that Larry died of a heart attack last night.  

I took the whole family (wife, kids, MIL, niece.. 7 in total) to Dumaguete on December 27th just past.  Everyone else was going to visit with wife's sister..  and I was going to visit with Larry, whom

I received the following message from Rony and she asked that I post it: Please extend my thank you to all the members of LINC. Thank you for your friendship, respect, and support for Larry.

52 minutes ago, smokey said:

Well if i know her legal name i can send tomorrow its the number she will need even an e mail would help

I will PM you with the info I have, I don't want to post home addresses, etc w/o Rony's ok. I emailed to all the addresses I have, hope to hear back. 

• Like 2
liquido

Does anyone know if he was able to take that health issue test?If he was not able to cause of financials, how sad. or wish someone would have started a go fund me for him. RIP

• Like 1
  • Administrator
Salty Dog
On 12/29/2019 at 2:25 AM, smokey said:

I dont do pay pal but would like to send his wife 5000 peso.  Western union??? Name how to contact her? To give number

Anyone interesting in helping with the hospital and burial expenses can send donations thru a remittance pawnshop like Xoom, Moneygram, Remitly.

If you have any questions or would like to speak with Rony, her number is listed below.

Here are Rony's details:

Ronelyn Quio

Balayagmanok, Valencia 

Negros Oriental 6215

When sending through a pawn shop let Rony know the sender and control number.

Someone sent a donation through Palawan pawnshop but no sender information was provided.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5
sunnybanana1913

I hired Larry to do my wifes Visa, he helped me out a lot. I think he has done a lot of good things in life like helping couples be together. I mean I know it was a business but at the same time he helped people be together and didnt charge a lot either. Ive only met him once but from my point of view, I saw Larry as a guy who was living the dream life that many Americans wanted. Living a chill life on the beach and just living life to the fullest.
I just hope his wife , My wife mentioned to me she said in a comment she wanted to die. She really loved Larry, I hope she can heal from this. 
Rest in Peace Larry. 

Edited by sunnybanana1913
  • Like 4

I got an email from Rony. Besides the remittance services like Remitly, Xoom or Moneygram you can send via Paypal to the email address - [email protected]

• Like 3
CebuKano

Larry had a lot of compassion for people that needed help. Especially children.  In 2015 me and my family had the opportunity to financially help Larry with a very sick child who would not be alive today without Larry and Rony's intervention and caring.  Larry went above and beyond the call to save the child .

Larry was a hero to the child's family.  Larry is a hero.  Larry will be missed.

• Like 8
SomeRandomGuy

OMG Rony I am so sorry to hear this and my heart goes out to you and your family.  Larry was one of the coolest lads I have met in my lifetime and I am shocked to hear this. 

My Condolences Rony, he will be missed and remembered.

• Like 1
mikewright

Sincere condolences to Rony and Family. Very sad news.

I was fortunate enough to meet Larry and Rony last June. Larry went out of his way to help this newbie to Dumaguete, offering to collect me from the airport, giving me some great information about the area and inviting me to a couple of gigs where RonyQ and the Bosabos Brothers were performing, Larry was soundman and coach for the band, and was very very proud of Rony's singing, sending video clips from her gigs from time to time.

Larry had been suffering angina attacks daily for two months, and then had a mild heart attach a few weeks ago, which left him completely debilitated. He said at the time that he was not sure if he would make it to New Year, but that he was still trying to put something together for the band. That sure says a lot about him.

Rest in Peace.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Administrator
Salty Dog
19 hours ago, Salty Dog said:

Anyone interesting in helping with the hospital and burial expenses can send donations thru a remittance pawnshop like Xoom, Moneygram, Remitly.

If you have any questions or would like to speak with Rony, her number is listed below.

Here are Rony's details:

Ronelyn Quio

Balayagmanok, Valencia 

Negros Oriental 6215

When sending through a pawn shop let Rony know the sender and control number.

Someone sent a donation through Palawan pawnshop but no sender information was provided.

smokey

I used a pawn shop my helpers use but i sent her a copy of recite i never meet larry personally but he did do a few visa jobs for us i hope his wife can carry on 

Edited by smokey
  • Thanks 1
smokey
4 hours ago, Salty Dog said:

When sending through a pawn shop let Rony know the sender and control number.

Someone sent a donation through Palawan pawnshop but no sender information was provided.

That might be me i e mailed her a copy of recite to the yahoo address listed and its to big to post on here 

• Thanks 1