Kreole

Smart load scam

Woolf

I think buying load 300 from lazada you get 33 texts to all networks, I will have to check that

next time I buy load,    well in about 2 months 

SkyMan
18 minutes ago, Woolf said:

I think buying load 300 from lazada you get 33 texts to all networks, I will have to check that

next time I buy load,    well in about 2 months 

I looked at Lazada for load and they didn't mention free txts.  Being a selling point, I would think it would be listed.

Kreole
1 hour ago, SkyMan said:

Well, with the 250 free anynetwork txts it's like a 20% discount.

The MEGA250 done twice would give 60 days unlimited txt to all networks.  And 4 hours voice to Sun Smart TNT twice.  Plus some data.  For p500.  Depends on how much voice you want I guess.  Plus you can let it run out for a few days in between the 2 30 day periods and take a break for longer coverage.

My wife talks to her family mostly over wifi so voice isn't that useful.

Thanks very much for the tip.  This is what I was looking for.  The MEGA250 seems to be the equivalent of the SUN Text Unlimited @ 200 p per 30 days.  I really appreciate the response from the forum.  This is what makes it work for us all.  If I don't seen you in the future, I'll see you in the pasture.

• Like 2

savarity

I used Smart for years, always used the promos (did use data) but never lost load as you described. When you buy load cards you get xx number of free texts.

I don't text anyone, so when I switched to Globe, I had hundreds of free texts still available on my smart number. Might still be available.

Globe does drain load fast if you don't keep a promo active.

• Like 1