• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Woolf

• SkyMan

• Jawny

• to_dave007

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We'd do the same as very young boys. Except we'd bait the balls of Wonderbread on an Eagle Claw hook attached to some cheap Zebco rod with a closed reel. The bluegill and sunnies would devour the

Perhaps someone can set a calendar reminder to post a warning next December 10th?

Most of the customers who buy white bread from our bakery are merchants in markets who buy dozens of loaves and sell them.  As well, walk in customers and families as well order large quantities to be

Posted Images

to_dave007
3 hours ago, Salty Dog said:

Just wanted to be the 30th post in this thread… :lol:

What?  This thread still has life in it.  It's an important subject.

Edited by to_dave007
Davaoeno
1 hour ago, rizla said:

simpler to make your own bread.

mmmm  Personally I find it easier to walk into the store and walk out with a loaf  than making my own bread from scratch - whether using a machine or not l

• Like 2
SkyMan
5 hours ago, Salty Dog said:

Just wanted to be the 30th post in this thread… :lol:

So what you're saying is if we go 29 posts on topic then we should send in the Admin.  :thumbsup:  Well done.

Edited by SkyMan
  • Haha 1
rizla
24 minutes ago, Davaoeno said:

mmmm  Personally I find it easier to walk into the store and walk out with a loaf  than making my own bread from scratch - whether using a machine or not l

Home made bread even with a machine is far tastier than any shop bought stuff, of course that does depend on the flour used, but Rustan's stock a really good range of wholesome flours. The only drawback is that it doesn't last it goes hard in 2 days, okay for toast, but then again, we eat it well before it goes hard. 

• Like 1