Getting Taxi from Mactan Airport

We're landing in Cebu at 2205, are there taxi  cabs there at this time in the evening? 

Kabisay-an gid
1 hour ago, rrider said:

We're landing in Cebu at 2205, are there taxi  cabs there at this time in the evening? 

Yes. I've landed after midnight, and no problem getting a cab even then. Make sure you jot down the cab number before you depart.

• Like 1
On 11/13/2019 at 2:56 PM, mistaeric said:

Mactan International Airport got mostly good reviews, but the bad ones stick out. The top one in the 2 or 3 hrs wait for arrivals going thru immigration after midnight. The 2nd one is the P850 terminal exit fee that they were not aware of. And the 3rd was why they confiscating folding compact umbrellas. My flights usually arrive in the mornings so its not that bad for me.

If in senior bracket - the extreme left lane is much shorter  - at least was in OCT this year

21 hours ago, Kabisay-an gid said:

Make sure you jot down the cab number before you depart.

Why is that? 

Having the number (and driver name as well) helps if some luggage, cellphone, passport etc has been left in the taxi. 

Kabisay-an gid
On 12/12/2019 at 8:06 PM, Jawny said:

Having the number (and driver name as well) helps if some luggage, cellphone, passport etc has been left in the taxi. 

It also helps in case the driver tries to take you the "long way" to your destination in order to run up the fare, or tries to overcharge you, or takes off with your luggage, etcetera.