SkyMan

13A Annual Report 2020

nameg1111
18 hours ago, rfm010 said:

Here in civilization life is easier.  Did my report at sm north.  Walk in, say annual report, they point to the desk right in the middle, no line, man checks passport takes acr and p310 says 30 minutes, go get haircut, go to ace and eavesdrop on conversation between salesman and a couple who werent happy that the warranty on a stanley planer meant getting it serviced not replaced, back to bi, guard gives me my stuff.  Elapsed time 35 minutes, would have been quicker except i also browsed a medical equipment store that had a disappointing inventory.  

No photocopies needed.

HI

Where is here,,,,,,which sm

rfm010
12 hours ago, nameg1111 said:

HI

Where is here,,,,,,which sm

SM north is in quezon city at the corner of edsa and north avenue.  BI is in the annex, same level as ace hardware (basement), opposite end of hall, place labeled government services.    MRT can take you as close as trinoma mall across the street;  or a 5 minute brisk walk, to the extent that brisk is possible, from the northernmost LRT station.

• Thanks 1