SkyMan

13A Annual Report 2020

nameg1111
18 hours ago, rfm010 said:

Here in civilization life is easier.  Did my report at sm north.  Walk in, say annual report, they point to the desk right in the middle, no line, man checks passport takes acr and p310 says 30 minutes, go get haircut, go to ace and eavesdrop on conversation between salesman and a couple who werent happy that the warranty on a stanley planer meant getting it serviced not replaced, back to bi, guard gives me my stuff.  Elapsed time 35 minutes, would have been quicker except i also browsed a medical equipment store that had a disappointing inventory.  

No photocopies needed.

HI

Where is here,,,,,,which sm

rfm010
12 hours ago, nameg1111 said:

HI

Where is here,,,,,,which sm

SM north is in quezon city at the corner of edsa and north avenue.  BI is in the annex, same level as ace hardware (basement), opposite end of hall, place labeled government services.    MRT can take you as close as trinoma mall across the street;  or a 5 minute brisk walk, to the extent that brisk is possible, from the northernmost LRT station.

• Thanks 1

SkyMan

Did mine at JMall today and started at what would quite likely be the worst time, noon.  Had my ACR-I copy in my wallet and gave it with the card to the first window.  I'd cut off half the page to save room in my wallet.  She said, it's kind of small.  I said it fit in my wallet better that way and I'm on my bike.  Put some note on the copy, gave me my card back and said to take the copy to the guard.  I ask which guard, straight across?  She gave me the eyebrows but I knew better and gave it to the right guard who told me to wait for the cashier.  This is really the only long part of the process, 15 minutes maybe.  I normally give p1010 to get change but I had a p200 in my wallet and those carry Coronavirus so I gave exact change and he said to go back to the guard for the recebo.  After 5 minutes or so the guard started calling names and there were maybe 7 ahead of me.  Guard says make a copy and go to the last window.  I went straight to the window and used my phone to photo the OR.  Guy shows up and I give him the OR.  Sir, you need to make a copy.  You can have this one, I have a photo in my phone.  But you need this in case it's not reported you need the OR.  (I know this not to be true.)  No, the picture is fine, you can have the OR, I'm just going to throw it away anyway.  Much renting of clothes and gnashing of teeth in the office followed by, can I have your card?  Sure, info entered, card and OR returned.  I don't need this, it's ok, take it.  Can't say it will work for anyone but I did leapfrog the other 7 people in front of me as they were making copies.  So even with asking the guy there about requirements for address change on my ACR-I card, I was done in half an hour. 

btw guys, if you want to make friendly small talk with the cashier or others there, try something more creative than, Gee, you're kind of busy today, huh?  I heard it 5 times in the short time I was there waiting for the cashier to call my name.  They're busy every day and I'll bet they get pretty tired of hearing it.  :rolleyes:

Edited by SkyMan
  • Like 2

Raven

Annual Report in BI - CdO... went there early, only 10 min walk from home..2-3 people inside and not for AR.

No waiting time...show ACR Card & Passport (new one, not the old one with entry stamp)...Pay P310,- at the cashier and back check its payed... less than 10 min. total. Very simple and smooth process.

Jawny

At Tacloban BI, it would have been three minutes total. Only problem was the cashier was late to work, so process took fifteen. Showed ACR card, paid, left. Oh yeah, one extra minute was required for the security guard to justify his job by having the log book filled in. No passport, no photocopies, no conversations, no issues. Took more time to walk up the hill than to process. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

chillman10

Did mine at the Makati Extension Office last week, no copies of the card were required, no ques, in and out in 5 minutes, quickest visit ever to the BI!

• Like 1

PeterC

It seems immigration offices in different areas have their own rules and procedures, except the fee you shall pay, that is P310, it is same in all offices

They are flexible, aren't they?

• Like 2