SkyMan

13A Annual Report 2020

SkyMan

image.thumb.png.5b80930ac09817edac653ef021f98066.png

• Thanks 2

RogerDuMond

Does Immigration at J Centre Mall work through lunch? I have a couple early morning appointments scheduled before going in for my yearly report.

Salty Dog
12 hours ago, RogerDuMond said:

Does Immigration at J Centre Mall work through lunch? I have a couple early morning appointments scheduled before going in for my yearly report.

I thought old farts like you didn't have to make a personal appearance… :lol:

RogerDuMond
14 hours ago, Salty Dog said:

I thought old farts like you didn't have to make a personal appearance… :lol:

The hassle of getting notarized authorization to have someone do it for me just isn't worth it. I schedule several different things for that day so that I can make that trip to the city worth it.

• Like 1

RogerDuMond

If you haven't done your yearly report for a residence visa, the process is different this year and it is somewhat streamlined. The place was packed when I got there at 10:45 and I was out by 11:30.

People are not all packed into the main office, they are spread out at the different steps.

Step 1: There is now a kiosk between the two offices where you can get photocopies for 3 pesos. You get a copy of the front and back of your ACR card and the get in a short line into the small office. Go to the window and hand them the passport, the ACR card, and the photo copy. They didn't look at the visa page of the passport only the photo page, checked the computer, stapled the number to the photo copy and you are done with step 1.

Step 2: Outside the main office and down the hall a bit, there is now a guard stand. You hand him the paper and then go into the main office and wait for your name to be called. When they call your name you go to the cashier and pay your 310 pesos. You do not have to go to the receiving window s this cuts down on the crowd in that office. They do not give you the receipt at this time, but you go back outside to the guard stand. When he gets your receipt he calls your name.

Step 3: You take the receipt to the kiosk and get a photocopy for another 3 pesos. You get back in line for the small room, but this time you go to a guy at the back oy the room with your receipt copy and your ACR copy. He writes the ACR number on the photocopy, hands you back your card and you are done.

With the people spread out like this, it makes it faster and easier. There is still a little choke point around the cashiers window, but nothing like it was last year.

Absolutely no questions were asked like years before.

• Thanks 2

RR3
5 hours ago, RogerDuMond said:

If you haven't done your yearly report for a residence visa, the process is different this year and it is somewhat streamlined. The place was packed when I got there at 10:45 and I was out by 11:30.

People are not all packed into the main office, they are spread out at the different steps.

Step 1: There is now a kiosk between the two offices where you can get photocopies for 3 pesos. You get a copy of the front and back of your ACR card and the get in a short line into the small office. Go to the window and hand them the passport, the ACR card, and the photo copy. They didn't look at the visa page of the passport only the photo page, checked the computer, stapled the number to the photo copy and you are done with step 1.

Step 2: Outside the main office and down the hall a bit, there is now a guard stand. You hand him the paper and then go into the main office and wait for your name to be called. When they call your name you go to the cashier and pay your 310 pesos. You do not have to go to the receiving window s this cuts down on the crowd in that office. They do not give you the receipt at this time, but you go back outside to the guard stand. When he gets your receipt he calls your name.

Step 3: You take the receipt to the kiosk and get a photocopy for another 3 pesos. You get back in line for the small room, but this time you go to a guy at the back oy the room with your receipt copy and your ACR copy. He writes the ACR number on the photocopy, hands you back your card and you are done.

With the people spread out like this, it makes it faster and easier. There is still a little choke point around the cashiers window, but nothing like it was last year.

Absolutely no questions were asked like years before.

I did my annual Monday Jan6. So much changing in a couple of days...Nobody ask for passport, only the card, no kiosk between offices, You have go to a shop round the corner. copy 6p, then same procedure. 

I was there when they open at 8, out 9.20 - one hour longer than last year. 

If they print the recipe in two ex they can charge the 6p (antique matrix printer) but then one officer loose job to manually log in the rolls. Oh well, 310p a year, no complaints. Next year changing again :cool:

• Like 1

BossHog

Did my first ever annual report on Tuesday in Surigao city. I was the only one in the office. Wife wasn't with me but they asked for her ID. Luckily I had her passport with me. 320 pesos. All done in under five minutes.

Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk

• Like 1

SkyMan
On 12/15/2019 at 2:59 PM, RogerDuMond said:

Does Immigration at J Centre Mall work through lunch?

JMall BI is open through lunch.  I don't think they actually work at that time though.

MickyG
10 hours ago, BossHog said:

Did my first ever annual report on Tuesday in Surigao city. I was the only one in the office. Wife wasn't with me but they asked for her ID. Luckily I had her passport with me. 320 pesos. All done in under five minutes.

Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk

why would you need her passport is this a new requirement?

SkyMan
36 minutes ago, MickyG said:

why would you need her passport is this a new requirement?

It's listed in the letter I posted.

Headshot
47 minutes ago, SkyMan said:

It's listed in the letter I posted.

I think the letter requires the passport of the person getting the annual report, not the passport of the person's spouse.

SkyMan
39 minutes ago, Headshot said:

I think the letter requires the passport of the person getting the annual report, not the passport of the person's spouse.

Oh right, missed the 'her.'  Bosshog just said wanted her ID and he had her pp but they didn't require her pp.  Odd that though.  Why do they even need her ID?

• Like 1

PeterC

If you have renewed you passport and have never used it, also bring the previous passport, they need the latest in/out date.

RR3
18 minutes ago, PeterC said:

If you have renewed you passport and have never used it, also bring the previous passport, they need the latest in/out date.

They only wanted the card. Goes for JMall in Mandaue/Cebu

• Like 1

SkyMan
2 hours ago, PeterC said:

Where did you go that they wanted to see your pp?