Sign in to follow this  
to_dave007

PSA Documents - Online Ordering Services

to_dave007

<<Haven't seen this topic before..  and searched today and couldn't find it here anywhere..  So posting>>

Anyone whose been here a while has had to obtain a PSA document for one reason or another,.  Birth Certificates, death Certificates, Marriage Certificates and CENOMAR.   And it's always been a bit of a pain in the ass to get them.  Some years ago I could request them at the municipal offices registrar office, and they would arrive in 2 weeks.  Then a year or two ago it became 4 weeks.  Then recently I went there to get birth Cert for my daughter..  and they said 2 months.  S**T  Can't wait !! I need it for January 21 to submit citizenship application.  So I envisioned having to go join the mad queue at the PSA office in Colon to obtain the document same day.  But the queue starts forming by midnight the night before..  and priority numbers for the whole day are exhausted in the morning, so really NOT looking forward to do that.

Was advised there are two ONLINE services available:

https://www.psaserbilis.com.ph/Default.aspx

https://nsohelpline.ph/

Tried NSOHelpline first. Filled out application and they directed me to use some payment machine in 7Eleven.  But when I went there the machine didn't work.  So I cancelled the order.

Tried psaserbilis next.  Worked GREAT.  Submitted online request December 5. Paid at LBC on same day.  Received sms Dec 13 to say documents at LBC for pickup. Went there this morning and they were there are correct..  all as requested.  9 days start to finish.  660 peso for 2 copies of birth certificate.  Would not hesitate to use this service again.

I'd like to point of that PSASerbilis will also deliver internationally.  Could be important for some people.

Edited by to_dave007
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

shadow
33 minutes ago, to_dave007 said:

<<Haven't seen this topic before..  and searched today and couldn't find it here anywhere..  So posting>>

Anyone whose been here a while has had to obtain a PSA document for one reason or another,.  Birth Certificates, death Certificates, Marriage Certificates and CENOMAR.   And it's always been a bit of a pain in the ass to get them.  Some years ago I could request them at the municipal offices registrar office, and they would arrive in 2 weeks.  Then a year or two ago it became 4 weeks.  Then recently I went there to get birth Cert for my daughter..  and they said 2 months.  S**T  Can't wait !! I need it for January 21 to submit citizenship application.  So I envisioned having to go join the mad queue at the PSA office in Colon to obtain the document same day.  But the queue starts forming by midnight the night before..  and priority numbers for the whole day are exhausted in the morning, so really NOT looking forward to do that.

Was advised there are two ONLINE services available:

https://www.psaserbilis.com.ph/Default.aspx

https://nsohelpline.ph/

Tried NSOHelpline first. Filled out application and they directed me to use some payment machine in 7Eleven.  But when I went there the machine didn't work.  So I cancelled the order.

Tried psaserbilis next.  Worked GREAT.  Submitted online request December 5. Paid at LBC on same day.  Received sms Dec 13 to say documents at LBC for pickup. Went there this morning and they were there are correct..  all as requested.  9 days start to finish.  660 peso for 2 copies of birth certificate.  Would not hesitate to use this service again.

I'd like to point of that PSASerbilis will also deliver internationally.  Could be important for some people.

psaserbilis.com.ph used to be ecensus.com.ph. We have used them extensively over the years, never an issue.

• Like 1

to_dave007
Just now, shadow said:

psaserbilis.com.ph used to be ecensus.com.ph. We have used them extensively over the years, never an issue.

wish I'd known about them before..  could have been useful..  

shadow
6 minutes ago, to_dave007 said:

wish I'd known about them before..  could have been useful..  

I have linked to them many times on the forum, we refer all our visa clients to them as well;

image.thumb.png.e63904b6749438cd7feefcb800c78fdc.png

• Like 1

cookie47

Good info, 

My wife was advised to update her birth certificate from the old A4 format that was moth eaten to the new computer generated  style as the old format was not acceptable. OK... 

She inquired at the Municipal Office in Daanbantayan. (Her birth town). 

Yes no problems we can help. 

Fill up form, get signed and witnessed by solicitor (or what their called here) and pay P500. All in the same building. 

However,,,,,,, it took six months (we were clearly advised it could take a while??!!!!! ) for the new certificate to be returned/supplied. 

It didn't really bother us as we didn't need it for a particular purpose. So dave007 method is great. 

Edited by cookie47
Spelling

shadow
1 minute ago, cookie47 said:

Good info, 

My wife was advised to update her birth certificate from the old A4 format that was moth eaten to the new computer generated  style as the old format was not acceptable. OK... 

She inquired at the Municipal Office in Daanbantayan. (Her birth town). 

Yes no problems we can help. 

Fill up form, get signed and witnessed by solicitor (or what their called here) and pay P500. All in the same building. 

However,,,,,,, it took six months (we were clearly advised it could take a while??!!!!! ) for the new certificate to be returned/supplied. 

It didn't really bother us as we didn't need it for a particular purpose. So dave007 method it great. 

We get most PSA docs in a week or less through psaserbilis/ecensus, delivered by LBC, for P300 to P400.

• Like 1

to_dave007
2 minutes ago, cookie47 said:

David..  it's POSSIBLE that what YOU need and what I need are not quite the same..  SOUNDS a bit like your wife's original BC was never submitted to PSA..  do you know if it was?

Just now, shadow said:

We get most PSA docs in a week or less through psaserbilis/ecensus, delivered by LBC, for P300 to P400.

Yes..  but if parents of Cookie's wife NEVER submitted her PI Birth Cert to PSA.. she could still be using local BC..  and procedure would be more like what Cookie mentions.

• Like 2

shadow
2 minutes ago, to_dave007 said:

David..  it's POSSIBLE that what YOU need and what I need are not quite the same..  SOUNDS a bit like your wife's original BC was never submitted to PSA..  do you know if it was?

Yes..  but if parents of Cookie's wife NEVER submitted her PI Birth Cert to PSA.. she could still be using local BC..  and procedure would be more like what Cookie mentions.

Yes, except the Municipal Local Civil Register is who is supposed to submit the original, not the parents. It did not always happen though, and there are often errors. 

to_dave007
1 minute ago, shadow said:

Yes, except the Municipal Local Civil Register is who is supposed to submit the original, not the parents. It did not always happen though, and there are often errors. 

I'd hate t have to clear that up for someone in their 60's

cookie47
No sure dave,

All I do know that there was a spelling mistake in her middle name (of her original certificate) so that may have been the reason for the xtra time and legal intervention... So maybe my info is flawed and not correct for a "normal " application..

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

shadow
Just now, to_dave007 said:

I'd hate t have to clear that up for someone in their 60's

Yes, errors and typos by negligent clerks can be a disaster when the unsuspecting person tries to correct them later. PSA has a record that my wife is married, but according to them she was never born. 

1 minute ago, cookie47 said:

No sure dave,

All I do know that there was a spelling mistake in her middle name (of her original certificate) so that may have been the reason for the xtra time and legal intervention... So maybe my info is flawed and not correct for a "normal " application..

You got it!

• Like 1

Salty Dog
2 hours ago, shadow said:

We use to go to the local (then called) NSO Office there in Dumaguete to request documents and could pick them up an hour or two later.

I assumed these offices were all over the country.

Don't they still have such offices?

• Like 1

Headshot
12 minutes ago, Salty Dog said:

We use to go to the local (then called) NSO Office there in Dumaguete to request documents and could pick them up an hour or two later.

I assumed these offices were all over the country.

Don't they still have such offices?

Yes, but I think most take a lot longer than an hour or two to get you your documents (like a week or more).

• Like 1

cookie47

I will always remember that my wife was asked to present her birth certificate for something in Australia.
(Bank account or Civil Marriage? In 1999 ).
I will always remember the"young"clerks face when she was presented with an A4 dog eared, faded document typed in 1952 on a manual typewriter. She said, ohhhh,,,,, ok fine,,,,

• Like 2

Jawny

If I recall correctly, LBC offers a service where PSA documents can be ordered in an LBC drop off point.