fordtech

13A Probationary to Permanent?

Irenicus
On 12/14/2019 at 7:48 AM, SkyMan said:

which is why I recommend folks get their 13A in their home country if they can. 

Skyman.  I am getting married on Feb 26 and going back to visit the US on March 27th for 30 days before returning.  Can I get the 13A while I am in the US?  Also, do you have a link on how to do it?  My Google seems to be broken.  Tnx.

BossHog

I know the above question wasn't directed at me, but...

The nearest Philippine consulate to Bean Town is in NYC. Think you can can do it by mail. Expect to have them require  a medical clearance by a US doctor; you might want to do that immediately upon arrival. One month seems a bit tight but doable.

Oh, and congrats on your nuptials Irene.

556 5th Avenue, New York NY 10036

Tel: 212.764.1330 | Fax: 212.764.6010

Edited by BossHog
  • Like 1

SkyMan
1 hour ago, Irenicus said:

Skyman.  I am getting married on Feb 26 and going back to visit the US on March 27th for 30 days before returning.  Can I get the 13A while I am in the US?  Also, do you have a link on how to do it?  My Google seems to be broken.  Tnx.

Here's the requirements page if you consulate is NYC.

http://www.newyorkpcg.org/our-services/visa/visa-classifications/immigrant-visa

And personal appearance is required.

Some you can start now and you may be able to do the medical here...even now.  The hardest time crunch for you might be getting the PSA copy of the MC.  It can be expedited but a month is close.