For Canadians - Embassy outreach

to_dave007

to_dave007

Consular, passport, citizenship and notary services will be available on the following dates and locations listed below.

21 January 2020 – Consulate of Canada in Cebu

05 February 2020 – Puerto Princesa, Palawan

19 February 2020 – Subic Bay Freeport Zone

Completed passport and citizenship applications and documentary requirements will be accepted at these venues on these dates. 

https://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/philippines/contact-contactez.aspx?lang=eng (as at today)

Make your appointment by email.

In March 2018 I submitted the citizenship applications for my sons to the consulate in Cebu when the embassy officials visited.  Friend of mine applied for new passport on same day.  All were successful.  I'll submit 2 passport applications and a third citizenship application in January when they are here in Cebu.  Very handy to avoid need to go to Manila.  These local visits must be popular because they seem to have expanded the program.

Edited by to_dave007
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1