Helpers, Wages or Anything Else Off Topic

to_dave007

28 minutes ago, Salty Dog said:

Hell, I can get a sirloin that tender here in Florida,. From Texas Roadhouse, with two sides for $11.99, or $10.99 as a Wednesday night special...

send one this way,  this is what I miss from my visits to usa

best salad buffet in town at ponderosa steakhouse

https://www.google.com/search?q=salat+buffet+ponderosa&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=JT_pnuLdIeAOnM%3A%2CTVJt7WST3AeZKM%2C_&vet=1&usg=AI4_-kQ5Qqy4DtluDv369aXKTmS0D6LmaA&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj8tPz1x7HmAhVOG6YKHc-zBL0Q9QEwAHoECAcQBg#imgrc=4tpf8DeR045YNM:&vet=1

Edited by Woolf
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smokey

• TheMatrix

• Kabisay-an gid

• Jack Rat

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Or a worker picking grapes?!?  

When was the last time you tipped a minimum wage employee at a McDonalds or Burger King or Walmart?

I had a steak here so rough it must of been used by rocky balboa in his movie when paulie took him to the meat plant

Posted Images

smokey

I had a steak here so rough it must of been used by rocky balboa in his movie when paulie took him to the meat plant

• Haha 3
40 minutes ago, smokey said:

I'm assuming possibly most of the beef served in restaurants here would be Caribou, not the likes of Aberdeen Angus or the likes unless it was imported. I haven't seen anything that looks anything like a cow breed here for beef production, not to say there aren't any.   

Kabisay-an gid
2 hours ago, smokey said:

News flash, big guy - pounding meat tenderizes it - do you beat your meat?

:rofl: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha 1
RogerDuMond
3 hours ago, Headshot said:

If you want a tender steak in Cebu, go to The New Orleans restaurant up on the fourth floor of Ayala, and order their tenderloin. You could chew it without teeth. It will cost you about $22 (1100p) with one side.

I like their ribeye, but then I prefer ribeye to tenderloin anywhere.

smokey
47 minutes ago, Kabisay-an gid said:

News flash, big guy - pounding meat tenderizes it - do you beat your meat?

:rofl: :ROFLMAO:

Well your assuing Stallone really kicked the dead cows as? Portion size here is good but even DENNYS SERVES BETTER BEEF THEN HERE. Thought this thread ws about helpers

Edited by smokey
  • Like 1
RogerDuMond
2 hours ago, smokey said:

Thought this thread ws about helpers

Look at the topic title.

smokey

NO DONT NEED TO BEAT MY MEAT I HAVE HELPERS FOR THAT.   SO NOW I AM ON TOPIC

• Haha 1
RogerDuMond
5 minutes ago, smokey said:

SO NOW I AM ON TOPIC

Everything is on topic since the title is: Helpers, Wages or Anything Else Off Topic

• Haha 1