Sign in to follow this  
SkyMan

Where's a grabber in Cebu?

SkyMan

Looking for something like this....

image.png.5bec5f0772507931420cc45b24ba9690.png

Many to choose from on Lazada, etc. And I'm not really in a hurry for it but I'm not keen on paying p100 for a p150 item.  

to_dave007

Bought something like that just before hip replacement surgery.. was recommended..  Bought in Canada at medical products specialty store.  Was more than 150 peso.. and actually WAS useful for the first month or so after surgery.  Never used it again. 

jtmwatchbiz
2 hours ago, SkyMan said:

Looking for something like this....

image.png.5bec5f0772507931420cc45b24ba9690.png

Many to choose from on Lazada, etc. And I'm not really in a hurry for it but I'm not keen on paying p100 for a p150 item.  

I would have a look at the multiple medical supplies store fronts across from Cebu doc's hospital and imagine the off-color amusement one could have with that gadget when the gals stroll by?  :biggrin_01: 

SkyMan
2 hours ago, SkyMan said:

I'm not keen on paying p100 for a p150 item.  

Ooops.  I meant, I'm not keen on paying p100 shipping on a p150 item.  And with most of these coming from China, the possibility of another p112 customs at the post office.

31 minutes ago, jtmwatchbiz said:

I would have a look at the multiple medical supplies store fronts across from Cebu doc's hospital

Thanks, wouldn't have thought of that.