JamesMusslewhite

On-topic by also being Off-topic

Davaoeno
2 hours ago, JamesMusslewhite said:

seafood

Semen ???

Salty Dog
On 11/30/2019 at 4:25 AM, JamesMusslewhite said:

This is the topic which has no topics, so you cannot ever be off-topic. The point is, there is no point, so if a member post something that is on their mind. And if other responds until that thought string seems to have run the course, then another thought stream of a topic begins until it concludes. It later a previously thought stream finds itself to lather, rinse and repeat then so be it. A thread of the ‘much to do about nothing much’, which can actually be about anything reverent. A thread of continuing collective discussions, by members discussing random topic; where the rule of going off-topic is the rule  And as such a thread can adapt and perhaps take on a life of itself, then perhaps it will never close.

So who wants to start the first topic?

You're a bit late to the party, but I guess we can always use another Thread About Nothing in particular...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

JamesMusslewhite
On 12/1/2019 at 3:58 PM, Davaoeno said:

Semen ???

I have never heard of baby lobsters being fed semen, but I guess you can try to feed yours whatever you like...