Goetz1965

Best Tablet Deal for Christmas

Goetz1965

If you look for a good and cheap tablet for christmas, I can recommend this one at just 2500php.
Bought mine on Lazada 9 days ago and just arrived today. The seller sometimes even has cheaper offers, so just check it out.
Looks like new, so can't tell if its refurbished but as far I can see its not one.

Blue Wave 8 HD+

PROCESSOR: 1.8 GHz Quad Core
DISPLAY: 7.85-inch IPS Display
RESOLUTION: 2048x1536 px
MEMORY: 2GB
STORAGE: 16GB 
EXTERNAL STORAGE: Support up to 32GB
CAMERA Front: (5MP) and Rear (13MP)
BATTERY: 5,300 mAh
WI-FI CONNECTIVITY: 802.11b/g/n

Has no cellular, but its fast enpough for Facebook and games.

https://www.lazada.com.ph/products/blue-wave-tablet-marshmallow-i329464423-s707628569.html?spm=spm%3Da2o4l.order_details.item_title.1

• Thanks 2

Woolf

looks like  a little outdated android version

Android 6.0 Marshmallow was recently discontinued and Google is no longer updating it with security patches. ... Developers will still be able to pick a minimum API version and still make their apps compatible with Marshmallow but don't expect it to be supported for too long. Android 6.0 is already 4 years old after all.Sep 17, 2018

• Thanks 1

Kabisay-an gid
10 hours ago, Woolf said:

looks like  a little outdated android version

He should be able to update the Android version. My smartphone came with Android 8.0 - I recently downloaded & installed 9.0, only took a few minutes.

Jawny

I’ve had the experience of a device with an older OS unable to be upgraded because the device was not able to support the newer OS.  I don’t recall why, but it may have had to do with size of RAM or operating speed and such.  That leaves retailers with the opportunity to unload these older, still usable, devices into the market. 

• Thanks 1