Sign in to follow this  
lamoe

Two Days in Inabanga Hospital

lamoe
Just now, Kabisay-an gid said:

How hard would it have been to throw a few half liter bottles of water in a cheap insulated plastic drink bag, and a small bottle of alcohol-based hand sanitizer in your pocket?

Not hard at all

The exhaustion / dehydration were do to wanting to  do the job until it's done  and  lost track of time

As for eating drinking - if up to me would eat only once a day (which i do when she visits family without me) and drink very little

Silly as it sounds - sweating like the proverbial pig felt good - that's why I've volunteered to help people I know here to remodel their homes / condos

I've been one of those who's still standing after everyone else is down with a cold

Guess body is saying "stupid - you're 72 now not 27 - I ain't gonna put up with your BS anyone" :oldtimer:

• Haha 1

Kabisay-an gid
18 minutes ago, lamoe said:

Not hard at all

The exhaustion / dehydration were do to wanting to  do the job until it's done  and  lost track of time

As for eating drinking - if up to me would eat only once a day (which i do when she visits family without me) and drink very little

Silly as it sounds - sweating like the proverbial pig felt good - that's why I've volunteered to help people I know here to remodel their homes / condos

I've been one of those who's still standing after everyone else is down with a cold

Guess body is saying "stupid - you're 72 now not 27 - I ain't gonna put up with your BS anyone" 

You have to think ahead, big guy. You're lucky it wasn't heat stroke, which is a strong possibility at your age.

• Like 1

Jack Rat
On 11/28/2019 at 6:53 AM, battleborn said:

Glad they let you out after only 2 days.  You must have been a pain in the _ _ _.!

Just kidding

He sure is lucky to get out alive as some don't!

• Like 1