Sign in to follow this  
Paddy

Journalism - more fun in the Philippines

Paddy

I was looking at Bama’s quoted philippineslifestyle report on Gun, ammunition seized from Australian passenger in Mactan Airport...

Immediately after that report was this gem:

Handcuffed Nigerian jumps off to Pasig River rescued

Philippine Coast Guard (PCG) officers rescued a Nigerian National who allegedly jumped off the Pasig River.

The Nigerian was found on the Pasig River in Brgy. Hulo, Mandaluyong City.

The foreigner was handcuffed, so the Mandaluyong City Police are now investigating the reason why he jumped in the river.

So in a few short paragraphs, this unnamed journalist has the poor, handcuffed Nigerian “jumping off to”, “jumped off”, “found on” and the Police finally wondering why he “jumped in” the river. Brilliant!😀

One wonders whether he jumped off to the river while wearing the handcuffs...and if he did, does he teach treading water? If so, I’d take lessons from him!

• Haha 4

jtmwatchbiz

yea but I bet that "journalist" sure looks sharp with his/her flashy I.D. and is an excellent singer and dancer.   

• Haha 1

Paddy
7 hours ago, jtmwatchbiz said:

yea but I bet that "journalist" sure looks sharp with his/her flashy I.D. and is an excellent singer and dancer.   

And very imaginative writing skills too!😀