• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Woolf

• Dafey

• BossHog

• SkyMan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now a tropical depression, 29w. This should be a named storm pretty soon though.   Might re-curve away from the archipelago... Or keep on a westerly track and impact d'Phils

Just got my power back. Not much damage around here. Some blown down banana-trees only. Feeling pretty lucky considering how close it went by. 

Posted Images

RogerDuMond

It has been raining here on western Cebu for most of the last three days and they did cancel school today, but not much wind at all.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, RogerDuMond said:

It has been raining here on western Cebu for most of the last three days and they did cancel school today, but not much wind at all.

Raining here in Argao, almost no wind whatsoever. I have to go to the BI today and get a visa extension, not looking forward to the drive.

RogerDuMond
2 minutes ago, rizla said:

Raining here in Argao, almost no wind whatsoever. I have to go to the BI today and get a visa extension, not looking forward to the drive.

I would say take it slow, but I doubt that you will have any other option.

• Haha 1
colemanlee

Light rain, no wind in Tacloban, seems everything is North of us.

• Like 1

Gusty winds and light rain here in NW Leyte. They were advising evacuation in Villaba with landfall 2:30am.  Doesn't jibe with any of the forecasts I've seen. Not expecting much here.  Carry on!

• Like 1
Soupeod

Heavy wind Est 70kph near Ormoc, medium rain showers and a brownout.

No flooding yet.

Edited by Soupeod
  • Like 1

Just cloudy in Manila. No rain or wind yet. It's supposed to hit us tomorrow evening. 

• Like 2
JohnSurrey

Schools closed here in Baybay... it's a bit blowy and quite a bit of rain but nothing too serious - we're right on the edge of it.

I'm glad I can see the weather from the satellite at Windy.com and I'm not dependent on the PAGASA website track...

1508642473_KamuriTrack.thumb.png.6f42f080bb29258561e641e442cc7601.png

JohnSurrey

Seems I can't edit my previous post (another improvement?)... 

Wife's just told me the 20M high Christmas Tree on the local Plaza has blown over... 

Crap, looks like it will be pretty bad where I am (Batangas, near Taal volcano). 

It's been a very nice day here so I suppose the saying "The calm before the storm" has some validity.

Cebu Daily News:

NAIA Terminals 1 to 4 closed from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. on Dec. 3 due to Typhoon Tisoy

By: Neil Arwin Mercado - Inquirer.net December 02,2019 - 09:19 PM

https://cebudailynews.inquirer.net/273338/naia-terminals-1-to-4-closed-from-11-a-m-to-11-p-m-on-dec-3-due-to-typhoon-tisoy

Edited by Woolf
  • Administrator
Dafey

24 hour rainfall probability. Looks like the only SEA Games will be watersports!

image.png.47c19fed18c150370e588e84c2765b19.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1