lv2play

Crowne Aircon

Paddy

Kinda makes you wonder why any aircon unit (or other appliance for that matter) intended for sale between 23N and 23S doesn’t already have treated circuit boards...

• Thanks 2

lv2play

Same that  still so many shops sell 95% inverters while knowing what the risks are in most parts of Asia and also Australia.

it’s all about the money and their salespoint is that a inverter saves on the electricity bill. I believe most people  love saving on electricity 😀

Edited by lv2play

SkyMan
3 hours ago, Paddy said:

Kinda makes you wonder why any aircon unit (or other appliance for that matter) intended for sale between 23N and 23S doesn’t already have treated circuit boards...

Maybe some brands do.

35 minutes ago, lv2play said:

Same that  still so many shops sell 95% inverters while knowing what the risks are in most parts of Asia and also Australia.

it’s all about the money and their salespoint is that a inverter saves on the electricity bill. I believe most people  love saving on electricity 😀

It does seem to me though that wouldn't work for very long.  There would be too many negative stories around and the repair guys would tell their families not to buy them, sales would drop, and stores would stop ordering them.  The way people talk here I would think it would get around.