Mactan Airport Reviews

lamoe
11 hours ago, mistaeric said:

I never see Seniors arrival passengers going thru the Senior lane at immigration. So is it not honored? 

Primary reason - at least for me  - poor signage

Was in loooong line 6 months ago - maybe 1/2 hour already - 3 am?  - at outside of curve left side - guard said "senior?"  - yes - she held up rope and pointed to last booth  - only a few people - looked up at electric sign "senior" flashed and then was gone.

Edited by lamoe
jcboytoys

Grade C-

Arrive by taxi and walk into the airport. Tiles discolored all over the place because they did not put grout in the gaps and water has seeped into the tiles from the sides. Inside it reeks of being a plywood jungle with gaps in the A/C coverage. Yes they now include the terminal fee in the price of the ticket, but you still must stand in line to get the verification paper to go into Immigration. Immigration at departure is a joke at best. 3 people working with hundreds of passengers waiting. Not impressed!

Edited by jcboytoys
liquido
2 hours ago, jcboytoys said:

Grade C-

Arrive by taxi and walk into the airport. Tiles discolored all over the place because they did not put grout in the gaps and water has seeped into the tiles from the sides. Inside it reeks of being a plywood jungle with gaps in the A/C coverage. Yes they now include the terminal fee in the price of the ticket, but you still must stand in line to get the verification paper to go into Immigration. Immigration at departure is a joke at best. 3 people working with hundreds of passengers waiting. Not impressed!

But its world class......

lamoe
19 minutes ago, liquido said:

But its world class......

3rd world  - OK Maybe 2 1/2

It is a good airport for the air traffic in Cebu. 

Regarding senior lane ( not that I can use it😉), l do not know any other countries having it, why? That own citizens have their own lanes is normal.

The construction is quite nice, for tropical I like it, Asmara has the same construction (apart from the excellent pizza, it is a cool place to hang out for a couple of drinks, as well because of the unique construction).

• Like 1