shadow

This is an interesting thread, I have been following. I had never heard of Entrego prior to this. All of our Lazada orders now come through Ninja Van or EMS through Philpost. We never get the same driver twice with Ninja van, and CODs usually get sent back as "undeliverable" without us being notified. We always eventually get EMS stuff from China, but lately that has been taking 2-3 months consistently. We would much prefer everything came to us LBC, as LBC service here has always been top notch. 

It should be mentioned and may be relevant that we are known by the local Philpost office and LBC offices. The wife is in LBC sending documents usually at least once a week, so is on a first name basis with everyone there.

We sometimes tip the Philpost workers, so they have a special interest in making sure our stuff is delivered. We once saw their "sorting room", which was about 20 feet square and stacked to the ceiling, stuffed full of boxes, packages, and letters. They have only one guy designated to sort and deliver, so his job is pretty overwhelming, but he looks after us very well. I just wish it didn't take 2 months for a package to get down here from Manila.

• Like 1

Woolf

This is how order tracking looks like when item comes from China

image.thumb.png.7b1bdee7398cd42c53e7f26fbaf854ff.png

And when coming from Manila area

image.thumb.png.c242119337c5896488e0567be6f48ef6.png

hyaku
23 hours ago, Woolf said:

do not think so, my item was ordered on nov 4

anyway now I see that one can follow the delivery van on the entrego tracking page

nothing   nothing happened for about a week  nothing, they must have had a logistic problem at the Cebu hub

Entrego sent us one message to say that they had attempted a delivery last week. No way unless they are invisible on CCTV and the dogs have gone deaf. 

So they finally said they would deliver this last Monday. I did text the guy and he said "On my way". Can't complain as it was a gaming chair and delivered free.

9 hours ago, shadow said:

This is an interesting thread, I have been following. I had never heard of Entrego prior to this. All of our Lazada orders now come through Ninja Van or EMS through Philpost. We never get the same driver twice with Ninja van, and CODs usually get sent back as "undeliverable" without us being notified. We always eventually get EMS stuff from China, but lately that has been taking 2-3 months consistently. We would much prefer everything came to us LBC, as LBC service here has always been top notch. 

It should be mentioned and may be relevant that we are known by the local Philpost office and LBC offices. The wife is in LBC sending documents usually at least once a week, so is on a first name basis with everyone there.

We sometimes tip the Philpost workers, so they have a special interest in making sure our stuff is delivered. We once saw their "sorting room", which was about 20 feet square and stacked to the ceiling, stuffed full of boxes, packages, and letters. They have only one guy designated to sort and deliver, so his job is pretty overwhelming, but he looks after us very well. I just wish it didn't take 2 months for a package to get down here from Manila.

Until recently LBC here was literally a mountain of goods piled in the middle of the floor!

• Like 1

hyaku

Up to now since 2016 we have only got one defective item from Lazada. A leaking electric kettle. I plagued the Facebook messenger and got an email from a manager. We sent him a video of the leak that happened when you heated the water. I told him it could have electrocuted us!

They refunded the money within days and said we did not have to send the item back.

• Like 1

SkyMan

A miracle occurred. LBC found me and I think it was on the first try though tracking said it was out for delivery before midnight yesterday morning and I should expect delivery within 24 hours. Close enough  

SkyMan

Must have taken the slooooow plane or the :paul:

Ordered an item on AliExpress from Spore. Tracking says handed over to airline 17 Nov. Arrived Philippines this morning. 

SkyMan

So, how do you do a return?  I noticed when I was at LBC a while back, a number of people bringing in Lazada stuff to return.  Do I need some RMA or something? I have the original Lazada pouch.

GBT62
1 hour ago, SkyMan said:

So, how do you do a return?  I noticed when I was at LBC a while back, a number of people bringing in Lazada stuff to return.  Do I need some RMA or something? I have the original Lazada pouch.

if it is still within the standard return period it's a pretty automated affair. Open the order number, Click return to begin the process. If they agree to a return you'll get a label with RMA to attach with the return address. Take it all into an LBC office and they know what to do.

image.png.eaee10d447ec68a4be0def34e296a64a.png

If it is outside the return period, go to the Lazada chat option and argue your case. I have had to do that in the past when delivery was delayed and the item was purposely and fraudulently delivered with the wrong item. Lazada even closed the supplier's "shop" due to many fraud issues.  In the end, it'll still be a label from Lazada with or without an RMA (I enclosed chat transcripts from Lazada in the return package to be safe) - and a trip to an LBC office.  Without the RMA it takes a lot more explaining at the LBC office.

• Thanks 1

SkyMan
26 minutes ago, GBT62 said:

If they agree to a return you'll get a label with RMA to attach with the return address.

Email?

I ordered a 1000mA QI charge adapter for my wife's phone.  They sent 800mA.  I messaged the seller and got no answer so I did the return request.  After a day the seller said 'send it' in Tag.  There is an RMA (RA) associated with the return request.  In Lazada's Return tutorial it says to wait for the seller to respond and print out the label to send but I have no label to print.  I sent the seller a note that they have to do something in Lazada so I get a return label but I'm not holding my breath for them to act.  If I don't get something soon I'll just take it and the RA down to LBC.

For all I've bought this is only the second such problem.  The first one was a cheap item from China which they just refunded and said not to bother returning.  This is also a cheap item but from NCR so I'll send it back.

Edited by SkyMan

BossHog

Hard to describe how bad the delivery situation has gotten here. We used to get a few Lazada/Shoppee packages each day with delivery to the door. For a few months now all residential deliveries are not accepted. Now we gotta go all the way to the port, which is 28km away each way to collect anything. We go there often to get other supplies so it wouldn't be a big deal, but...

Lazada/LBC sends a text at 8 AM saying we have packages. If you don't drop what you're doing and drive there like your hair is on fire they will send the parcels back on the 10 AM boat, Which they do. With glee. Saw a Filipino guy completely lose his shit when they sent back a five-piece sectional sofa he'd prepaid by card. He just screamed as they loaded it up to no avail.

Yes, you have a two-hour window between text and when your packages are gone again. They actually leave on the same boat they came on just two hours earlier.

Plus there are three official LBC sites they deliver to. You have to guess which one. One's a ticketing agent for the 2GO ferry, one's a logistical mess. and the third is a half built house with no signage down some barangay road which you'd need spidey-sense and a drone and GPS to find. Also if LBC uses an independent sub-contractor you gotta make arrangements to meet them wherever they choose. Last two times have been in the parking lot of a fire station and a carinderia where the delivery guy insisted I buy his breakfast and pay for his boat ticket.

Shoppee just stopped delivering to this island altogether. If I need something from them it's delivered to a mate's apartment on the mainland and he needs to get it on the boat himself.

I need to order fresh coffee beans for my resto and was dependent on Lazada/ With all the returned packages and re-orders I now have over 25 kilos of coffee beans on hand.The best resolution I've come up with is to contact the seller and arrange shipping outside the Lazada or Shopee system.It's usually cheaper too as they don't have to pay a commission. This works with Filipino shippers though and not stuff from China.The whole thing has been a giant pain in the balls though.

A complete shit show in other words. I'm giving all the family cash for Christmas this year; I can't be assed ordering them gifts and chasing them down daily.

Edited by BossHog
  • Like 2

GBT62
27 minutes ago, SkyMan said:

Email?

Pretty sure it came up as a link "like "print label" during the process.

From memory though - yes - the seller gets some time to dispute. If they don't agree to a return within the dispute period you need to talk to Lazada support chat.

• Like 1

cookie47

@BossHogSorry to hear of your plight with Lazada. I cant believe it but not minutes ago i received the below email. Shall i refer this guy to you.

Merry Christmas.. 

IMG_20191207_150734.jpg

Woolf

Ray Alimurung is the head of Lazada Philippines

got multi e-mails from that guy, never did answer tough

• Like 1

cookie47

Yeh, its not the first time.

I did respond last year, But after reading the very recent posts from various members that are not happy.

Nope....

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

hyaku
2 hours ago, Woolf said:

I spent some time trying to contact them and finally got a response from Facebook Lazada. They forwarded my message about a defective item to a manager. He contacted me on this email  [email protected]  I sent short video showing the item. They gave me a complete refund without having to return the item (electric kettle).

That was back in March 2017. The only problem I have ever had.