Keurig 2.0 Hack: ANY K-Cup, Easy & Permanent Fix after The Keurig EMPIRE STRIKES BACK

a much easier permanent fix that allows all including the carafe. Simply take the top you cut pull the rubber grommet down that is on the needle. Place used top up the needle using original puncture hole. Replace rubber grommet and your permanent fix is completed. Seriously its truly that simple. No tape, no epoxy and doesn't void warranty. Enjoy

Edited by bkb1
  • Like 2

I was given one of those for a present.  I figured the coffee out at about $30 pound,  so I gave it to a charity.  Too rich for my blood. 

• Like 3
Just now, Jester said:

I was given one of those for a present.  I figured the coffee out at about $30 pound,  so I gave it to a charity.  Too rich for my blood. 

Daughter has one  - had a case of cups from Amazon they didn't like - said use as much as you want - in 10 days I went threw all but 5 cups

• Like 1
CardiacKid

Have had two Keurig coffeemakers. Both gifts. Trashed both of them as I couldn't get a strong enough and hot enough cup of coffee. Have since bought a Saeco superautomatic espresso machine. It grinds the beans, tamps the ground coffee and then brews with steam to make a great cup of coffee. No pods or K cups needed.