shadow

Brit arrested with young boys

Bama

I still don't get it.

With all the warnings from others and police looking at his behavior why would anyone continue on with these activities like nothing ever happened for years.He had to know that this would end badly.Ego perhaps ? 

Edited by Bama
  • Like 2

HTM
29 minutes ago, RangerUp said:

You realize this is a public forum, right? Because you're always anonymously posting little hints about all the things you supposedly know, without any confirmation or verification or even details.

Post the complete story or keep ya trap shut.

WOW, it's gonna be a cold day in hell the day I take orders from you LOL
You feel bad sins nobody including you and sharing information and evidence? And possibly there are good reasons for that..
Do you need Information so you can help the "innocent" people?
I'm not anonymous, most people know my name and where I live, I don't hide behind an anonymous username like a little scared girl.
It is fine with anonymity if one does not challenge and is big in the mouth all the time.

• Like 4

to_dave007

Personally I'd prefer that this thread was closed.. I think it's run it's course.  But that's just me.  Anyone else agree?

RogerDuMond

I don't think it should be closed, but lets keep on the topic of the OP and not attack each other.

• Like 2

Headshot

I hope the topic is kept open until he is convicted and is serving his sentence. There are people out there who need to read this kind of stuff, so they realize that it is NOT OK to molest young kids in the Philippines (or anyplace else).

• Like 6

Salty Dog
7 hours ago, RangerUp said:

You realize this is a public forum, right? Because you're always anonymously posting little hints about all the things you supposedly know, without any confirmation or verification or even details.

Post the complete story or keep ya trap shut.

Or to put it another way:

On 11/1/2019 at 10:25 PM, Headshot said:

give us the details. If not, then it is just hearsay.

Maybe you should take Headshots example and be a little more tactful in your response.

There are so many other ways to have said "Post the complete story or keep ya trap shut." that wouldn't have come across as a personal attack.

Your post was orginally hidden as well as the response to it. However HTM had already answered your question, and it had been viewed by many members as well.

Such posts won't normally be allowed. They only lead to more like it, and usually turn into a shouting match that takes the thread off topic.

If people want to rant and rave towards each other (within reason), they can do it in the Comfort Room Forums. 

Enough said on this, so let's get back to the topic of this thread.

• Like 1

Salty Dog

My recollection of events concerning Skywalker.

I had lived in Cebu, but I never met Skywalker and was back in the USA before all this started.

From Skywalker's posts, I knew he was gay. I was aware that he had built a home for a family who he had befriended. He often referred to the Family's children as his sons. I thought it was a bit creepy, but I knew that expats adopting (so to speak) families/children wasn't uncommon in the Philippines. 

I wasn't part of staff back when I first heard accusations against Skywalker. I became partially aware of what was going on via a PM from a member who lived in Cerbu and knew Skywalker. I'm not sure how it was spread between the forum members. The accusations were never specifically mentioned, even in the hidden forums. There was some posts about something going on, but not about what it was. I assume it was by personal contact/conversation between members in Cebu and PMs.

The members making the original accusations, pissed Paul off because they were serious accusations that he felt weren't proven at that time. The members didn't want to say too much at that time, without further proof.

I don't know the time frame or how much later it occured, but another member become aware of a criminal investigation into Skywalker's behavior. Paul immediately banned Skywalker and reinstated the members he had banned for making the original accuactions. I think it was the new owner who actually told Paul to ban Skywalker. He didn't want the forum to be associated with any such behavior. Or for that matter, any kind of illegal activities by its members.

On 1/10/2018 at 1:17 AM, Member #1 said:

05. Illegal Activities

• Any illegal activities detected by forum administration will be reported to appropriate law enforcement agencies. 

Since then, members in the know, have been keeping some members up to date. I heard authorities were trying to catch Skywalker alone with minors. I heard he had gotten wind of what was going on and left the Philippines. I hadn't heard he was back in the Philippines until I read the OP.

Some people have said that the forum's management and some of its members were condoning such behavior. Well I read probably more posts than anyone on the forum and I've never seen anything but disgust displayed by the members. Sure some members ask for more information or some proof, but that in no way means they are condoning such behavior. In fact several members have been instrumental in helping the authorities to capture Skywalker.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

RangerUp
8 hours ago, HTM said:

I don't hide behind an anonymous username like a little scared girl.

So post the complete story if you're not scared like a little girl:

On 11/2/2019 at 10:25 AM, Headshot said:

give us the details. If not, then it is just hearsay.

RangerUp
2 hours ago, Salty Dog said:

There are so many other ways to have said "Post the complete story or keep ya trap shut." that wouldn't have come across as a personal attack.

Agreed, but the poster HTM does this constantly, unhelpful bad forum etiquette. If he has information that can help the viewers of this forum, post it (like you just did).

If not, keep it to yourself.  This is a rule on many forums.

Edited by RangerUp

shadow
1 minute ago, RangerUp said:

Agreed, but the poster HTM does this constantly, unhelpful bad forum etiquette.

:potkettle:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Salty Dog
2 minutes ago, RangerUp said:

Agreed, but the poster HTM does this constantly, unhelpful bad forum etiquette. If he has information that can help the viewers of this forum, post it (like you just did).

If not, keep it to yourself.  This is a rule on many forums.

HTM works with authorities. Specifically with the protection of Women and Children. Maybe even with the case. He's even been given an award for his contributions.

I'm sure there are some things that just can't be mentioned about an investigation. Especially while it's still ongoing.

HTM is not shy about saying what he thinks.Having knowledge of this case, I think it's understanding that he may appear to be hesitant in speaking out on some of its aspects.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

RangerUp
22 minutes ago, Salty Dog said:

HTM works with authorities. Specifically with the protection of Women and Children. Maybe even with the case. He's even been given an award for his contributions. I'm sure there are some things that just can't be mentioned about an investigation. Especially while it's still ongoing. HTM is not shy about saying what he thinks.Having knowledge of this case, I think it's understanding that he may appear to be hesitant in speaking out on some of its aspects.

We're talking specifically about this:

"He started whit him in 2010, the "penalty" for that was only give him and the family 2 cars and a house.  Not to bad."

Like Headshot always says "give us the details. If not, then it is just hearsay."  and therefore unhelpful, and in this case, an accusation made anonymously, on a pubic forum. Bad forum etiquette which is why it violates the rules of many forums.

• Like 2

Salty Dog

12 minutes ago, RangerUp said:

We're talking specifically about this:

11 hours ago, HTM said:

He started whit him in 2010, the "penalty" for that was only give him and the family 2 cars and a house.  Not to bad.

Like Headshot always says "give us the details. If not, then it is just hearsay."  and therefore unhelpful, and in this case, an accusation made anonymously, on a pubic forum. Bad forum etiquette which is why it violates the rules of many forums.

HTM's first language isn't English. My read on what he said here is that the young butler started working for Skywalker in 2010. The butler and his family were given 2 cars and a house. This may have been the same family I mentioned in my post about Skywalker. 

As for forum rules, let the staff worry about that. You've repeated it several times already... 

On 1/10/2018 at 1:17 AM, Member #1 said:

Forum Members - Please leave moderating to the staff. If you believe a topic or post violates the rules, click the "report" button at the top right corner of the post. Alternatively, you may send a PM to one of the moderators or administrators on the site. Please include a link to the post in question. Do not police the forum yourself, as that often leads to arguments, flaming, and someone getting a warning or banned.

• Like 2

RangerUp

Here again, more unhelpful hearsay:

13 hours ago, HTM said:

he altered proven and confessed to breaking the law.

Which specific law did he confess to breaking?  Where's the link?  Where's the source?

How about some standards here, Dog?

7 minutes ago, Salty Dog said:

the young butler started working for Skywalker in 2010. The butler and his family were given 2 cars and a house.

Why were they given 2 cars and a house? Why wasn't he arrested at that time? What's the complete story? Where's the verification, or is it all hearsay?

Bama
2 hours ago, Salty Dog said:

I heard he had gotten wind of what was going on and left the Philippines. I hadn't heard he was back in the Philippines until I read the OP.

If he had run afoul of the police already----at least he was on their radar now and had to payoff at least one family to "fix" the problem-----how was he ever allowed back into the RP?

Seems like his name would have been flagged already when he went through immigration upon his return.