Goetz1965

Little Castiel needs an open heart Operation, so I started gofundme and need help to get it shared

Goetz1965

Just a brief overview: Castil is 3 years old in january and unfortunately her heart disease wasn't detected early enough. She now needs an open heart operation, and we started gathering all information we can get to make the final decision. But that operation will still cost a lot (read the campaign pls) thats why I started a gofundme campaign.

I understand and accept that not everyone can or will donate money.
I just ask to share the link, possibly to charity organisations you might know, so that they might help. That just "costs" you some clicks.

There are 2 campaign links in English, one is gofundme and uses Creditcard donations so it's best for US sharing:  gf.me/u/wh3ihx

The 2nd campaign is gogetfundme and uses PayPal, I also added my philippine bankaccounts there.
So it's better to use this link if you share it within the Philippines:  https://gogetfunding.com/help-for-little-castiels-heart-surgery/

Pls feel free to ask questions, if I have the answer I will sure do.

• Sad 1

raytech

Can i use the one for PayPal if i am located in the US?

Goetz1965

Should work, just try if it works please.
I havnt tried it myself, but we received 500php that way. Paypal should convert the money directly I hope.

raytech

It worked. 

• Thanks 1

Goetz1965

Thank you very much Ray. Also in the name of the family.

Next update will be after they have the schedule in Vincente Sotto Hospital at the Philippine Heart Center.
I hope we then have an estimate if they might get charity and the waiting time for an Operation then.

• Thanks 1

Goetz1965

For all of you interested I just added a short update after yesterdays visit to Philippine Heart Center.

We have a schedule for Castil to undergo cardiac catherization on february 5th 2020 now, oral consent is that it is paid by charity. 
So we have to wait 3 month and Im always a bit uneasy with just oral consent.
But we are on the list there thats a positive thing.

I also bought a pulsoxymeter so they can always check Castils blood oxygen level. 
And it clearly shows that she misses 20% compared to a healthy person.

IMG_2065klein.jpg

• Thanks 2