Jawny

Recommended hotel near Chong Hua hospital Mandaue

Jawny

Do members have any personal knowledge or recommendations regarding hotels in the vicinity of CHH Mandaue?  Short taxi ride away is suitable.  Similar to the Summit Circle Fuente near CHH. 

savarity
Do members have any personal knowledge or recommendations regarding hotels in the vicinity of CHH Mandaue?  Short taxi ride away is suitable.  Similar to the Summit Circle Fuente near CHH. 
Bai hotel is a more upscale hotel sort of close by. And the Raddison, in the other direction beside SM. The My Bus actually stops pretty close to both of them and makes a stop at the hospital between them.

Big hotel is a mid range hotel at Park mall. Rather close.
  • Thanks 1

Chris24

Summit Circle is great, actually beyond great in my opinion from having stayed there a few years go.  Rooms are clean, location is within eyesight of Chong Hua, they have a good breakfast buffet, reasonable internet, reasonable price, Robinson's shopping mall just an elevator ride away. Not much to complain about unless you just want to save some pesos for a longer term stay.

https://www.agoda.com/summit-circle-cebu/hotel/cebu-ph.html?cid=-218

• Thanks 1

Headshot
1 hour ago, Chris24 said:

Summit Circle is great, actually beyond great in my opinion from having stayed there a few years go.  Rooms are clean, location is within eyesight of Chong Hua, they have a good breakfast buffet, reasonable internet, reasonable price, Robinson's shopping mall just an elevator ride away. Not much to complain about unless you just want to save some pesos for a longer term stay.

That's probably a good choice if he had been asking about hotels near Chong Hua at Fuente, but he was asking about Chong Hua Mandaue, which is next to Park Mall. Either the Big Hotel or the Bai Hotel would be within walking distance of Chong Hua Mandaue (within two blocks0.

Jawny
12 hours ago, savarity said:

Bai hotel is a more upscale hotel sort of close by. And the Raddison, in the other direction beside SM. The My Bus actually stops pretty close to both of them and makes a stop at the hospital between them.

Big hotel is a mid range hotel at Park mall. Rather close.

2 hours ago, Chris24 said:

Thanks for the useful information. I’ll keep all the recommendations in mind.