Bama

49" Samsung LED TV laid down on me........

cookie47
That one can not be used for a LED tv, it is a replacement for a CCFL in an old type LCD tv
Ahh ok, no problem thanks.... My thinking also is Lazada also mentions the sellers which may give advice/or help on the matter...

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Woolf
Salty Dog

Seems TVs just keep getting cheaper and cheaper here in the USA. How do these prices compare to there in the Philippines… 

20191109_104147(0).jpg

20191109_104238.jpg

20191109_104411.jpg

Woolf
2 hours ago, Salty Dog said:

Seems TVs just keep getting cheaper and cheaper here in the USA. How do these prices compare to there in the Philippines… 

https://www.lazada.com.ph/catalog/?spm=a2o4l.pdp.search.11.35417433fUBiJg&q=samsung smart tv 75&_keyori=ss&clickTrackInfo=textId--4167968915847404155__abId--135803__pvid--ce2ca528-e2b7-4992-a503-d817911876f8&from=suggest_normal&sugg=samsung smart tv 75_0_1

Not going to buy new tv when I can have the old one repaired for 1500 php

• Thanks 1

raytech
raytech
Bama

As the repair option is not going so well now----went out and bought a replacement at SM two days ago.

49" Samsung HD TV was 22K PHP on sale marked down from 27K.

• Like 1

RogerDuMond
6 hours ago, Salty Dog said:

How do these prices compare to there in the Philippines… 

Lazada has that $1499 75 inch QLED TV for 220,000 pesos so they don't compare favorably.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

SkyMan

I'm a bit tempted to get a new TV but our 34" Sharp Aquos is still doing fine except for one tiny column of black to the right side which I don't notice much.  It's close to 10 years old and the only real feature I wish it had was a USB port.  But I can play stuff from my Laptop to it via HDMI so there is a work around.  I don't think we use it enough to justify right now but if they install the fiber connection they claimed they were going to 2 weeks ago, that might change.

• Like 1

cookie47
1 hour ago, SkyMan said:

install the fiber

Sony Android 40 inch with PLDT [email protected] 25 Mbps  Ya, cant go wrong.... 

Edited by cookie47
Update corrected

SkyMan
1 hour ago, cookie47 said:

Sony Android 40 inch with PLDT [email protected] 25 Mbps  Ya, cant go wrong.... 

I'll believe they are going to install it when I see the speed test results in my house.

• Like 1