Sign in to follow this  
lamoe

Never shuts off lights, TV, radio

lamoe
28 minutes ago, wondersailor said:

Why not cheap rubber flip flops? Simple, easy, cheap,.works for me

That's what I had on when took a header (backer?) on just mopped stairs - have added ribbed edge metal strips

SkyMan
7 hours ago, lamoe said:

Have waterproof shower

That's a cool trick.   The black rubber (I think they're a type of neoprene) degrade over time.  I suspect you'll be walking out of the shower with black bottom feet after a while.

• Like 1

wondersailor
2 hours ago, lamoe said:

That's what I had on when took a header (backer?) on just mopped stairs - have added ribbed edge metal strips

Your right there, wet slick tile is a killer. Only solution I know will work is my girlfriend yelling at the top of her lungs "I just mopped there !!!!!". Puts a fear in me as I retreat and hide out in the bedroom. She sounds like she is 9 feet tall and not the 5 feet.she really is.

• Haha 2

lamoe
4 hours ago, wondersailor said:

Your right there, wet slick tile is a killer. Only solution I know will work is my girlfriend yelling at the top of her lungs "I just mopped there !!!!!". Puts a fear in me as I retreat and hide out in the bedroom. She sounds like she is 9 feet tall and not the 5 feet.she really is.

Need one like mine    "you wait my love - I dry floor for you"

Hon I'm taking a shower right now :ROFLMAO:

Early ferry to Bohol - she informed me yesterday afternoon that workers coming to do our CR -    this morning!!!

So of course we have to be there :sad_01: which is OK, since I'm paying and I want it the way I want it - if possible :cool:

• Like 1

Paddy
2 hours ago, lamoe said:

I want it the way I want it - if possible

Good luck with that!😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 1