AirAsia to hold seat sale from Nov. 4 to 10, 2019

https://www.gmanetwork.com/news/money/companies/713977/airasia-to-hold-seat-sale-from-nov-4-to-10-2019/story/

AirAsia to hold seat sale from Nov. 4 to 10, 2019

AirAsia announced on Sunday it will offer a seat sale from November 4 to 10 with 6 million promotional seats available.

Fares will go as low as P290 for flights from Clark, P327 for flights from Cagayan de Oro, P490 for flights from Cebu, and P790 for flights from Manila for the BIG Sale. These are all-in fares including taxes and fees.

Hotel stays, activity deals, and holiday packages will also be on sale on those dates.

Passengers may also avail of 20% savings on the Value Pack that includes meal and seat selections, insurance and 20 kg baggage allowance.

Those needing more baggage allowance may also enjoy such at a discount.

Seats may be booked online on the AirAsia website or the Air Asia mobile app from Nov. 4 to 10.

However, AirAsia BIG Members, BigPay users and AirAsia Credit Card holders may book earlier starting Nov. 3.

Travel period for the seats covered by the sale will be from April 27, 2020 to March 1, 2021. —KG, GMA News

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
mistaeric

Air Asia or Cebu Pacific when they have fare sales, I go to the websites sites looking for a bargain. But I can never find it. I do a search...one way in the sale dates and the fares come back as high as normal. Is their  trick to getting great promo fares?

• Like 1
  • Administrator
Salty Dog
3 hours ago, mistaeric said:

Air Asia or Cebu Pacific when they have fare sales, I go to the websites sites looking for a bargain. But I can never find it. I do a search...one way in the sale dates and the fares come back as high as normal. Is their  trick to getting great promo fares?

The airlines seem to limit the number of seats and flights. They often sell out fast. I would login at midnight or early morning on the first day of the sale to find a flight.

You know how much Filipinos love a bargain...:P

Davaoeno

If you sign up for a membership with the airline they will send you notice of the seat sales a day early than the plebs !! 

• Thanks 1