Court allows chemical castration of 7 year old boy

Jim_in_Jax

As a father I can empathise with the father in this report, it seems strange that the court voted this decision, the mother obviously wanted a daughter not a son, and the court has supported that premise, how can a 7 year old child determine their sexuality? I think it is impossible, a child can only really understand their sexuality when they are old enough to understand what sexuality is.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
HeyMike

This is totally insane. If the father can appeal this insane decision, he should immediately.

• Like 3
Jim_in_Jax
1 minute ago, HeyMike said:

This is totally insane. If the father can appeal this insane decision, he should immediately.

I agree.  In this case, I wouldn't be against the father disappearing with this child.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
streak03

Child abuse': Texas officials investigating case of 7-year-old boy transitioning to girl in defiance of father's wishes

by Zachary Halaschak

| October 23, 2019 09:50 PM

Republican Texas Gov. Greg Abbott said that two government departments are investigating after a jury returned a verdict against Jeffrey Younger, who was petitioning for full custody of his son, in part to avoid his ex-wife’s plan to infuse him with puberty-blocking hormones.

Abbott waded into the controversy surrounding Monday’s verdict, which gave Anne Georgulas sole custody of James and his twin brother, Jude. Georgulas, who has been telling her son he was a girl since he was 3, supports giving hormones that would block his adolescence. She also wants the court to mandate that the boy's father call James “Luna.”

“FYI the matter of 7 year old James Younger is being looked into by the Texas Attorney General’s Office and the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services,” Abbott said on Twitter Wednesday night.

The Texas governor's tweet came minutes before Republican Texas Sen. Ted Cruz also tweeted about the case, calling it "horrifying & tragic." He characterized such a procedure as "nothing less than child abuse."

The judge in the case had planned to issue a ruling on the specifics of the jury’s ruling Wednesday but delayed that decision until Thursday. Georgulas has asked the court to order her ex-husband to attend counseling that affirms transgender ideology as well as limits his overnight possession of the boys and makes visits supervised if he fails to affirm his son as a girl.

Character witnesses during the trial testified that, when in the presence of his father, James identifies as a boy. Georgulas nevertheless enrolled him in kindergarten as “Luna,” he uses the girl’s bathroom, and classmates believe him to be female.

There are no laws in Texas currently preventing a legal guardian from giving a minor puberty blockers or hormones.

• Thanks 5
48 minutes ago, streak03 said:

There are no laws in Texas currently preventing a legal guardian from giving a minor puberty blockers or hormones.

presumably because no one thought any parent or guardian in their right mind would want to do such a thing, maybe it is time there is a law?

• Like 6
6 hours ago, rizla said:

presumably because no one thought any parent or guardian in their right mind would want to do such a thing, maybe it is time there is a law?

The mother of my nephews wanted a girl - but only wanted 2 kids - 1st son raised as a boy - 2nd son  she did her damndest to change into a girl

Would not let him out of the house if she could help it and refused to allow him to with any of Uncle T's toys, slot cars, large stunt kites, etc., couldn't even teach him to play catch. Luckily this procedure not available then.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I believe a child should be allowed freedom to play and be a child, their gender is irrelevant, as and when they mature, it is up to the adult they have grown into to decide their sexuality, no parent can/should interfere with that thought process, the parent should be supportive whichever way the "tree falls".

Homosexuality is not a disease nor can it be forced, doing so will undoubtedly do psychological damage to that child IMO. If a person is gay so be it, but it MUST be their choice not some deranged parent. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Both parents are retards. Maybe the father is unfit to be a parent. We know the mother is. My ex would have been Clintoned by now. I'd do anything to save my son. 

• Like 4
  • 4 weeks later...
Headshot
4 minutes ago, rfm010 said:

The story is, of course, a crock,  but one thing for sure with these parents, in the future a little gender confusion will be the least of this kids problems.

https://apnews.com/afs:Content:8061800059

He will probably commit suicide before he becomes an adult.