Times are Changing

I never went to the malls to meet girls, although I know that some girls hang out there to meet foreigners.  I found all the references I could ask for on Date In Asia.  Lots of local girls listed there, or you can choose the location where you are and search there.  There will always be the nay sayers here who have negative things to say about DIA, but, like anything else here in the RP, you just need to learn how to communicate and to lower your expectations.  I quit the game some time ago, but had great fun and lots of challenges along the way.  Poor guys are just looking in the wrong places or on the wrong day; I don't know, but Cebu has more than its share of beauties if you have patience and respect.

• Like 4
Jess Bartone
15 hours ago, Headshot said:

.....There can be scoundrels on both sides of that street....

I detest the manipulative gold-digging social climbing bitches almost as much as the foreign scoundrels who leave a string of mestizo babies behind them without a second thought or without any thought at all.

• Like 2
Tradewindze

I suspect a lot of these guys are newbies in town, either travelers or “tourists,” and the mall is the obvious daytime destination to relax, observe, escape the heat, get a decent meal, and kill time. The other type would be expats who live somewhere in the provinces but are in Cebu for a few days to just get away under one or another pretexts, like renew a visa or get a machine part. And the third category is guys who sit and watch the other guys for long periods, wondering what they are doing there.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Administrator
Salty Dog
51 minutes ago, Tradewindze said:

I suspect a lot of these guys are newbies in town, either travelers or “tourists,” and the mall is the obvious daytime destination to relax, observe, escape the heat, get a decent meal, and kill time. The other type would be expats who live somewhere in the provinces but are in Cebu for a few days to just get away under one or another pretexts, like renew a visa or get a machine part. And the third category is guys who sit and watch the other guys for long periods, wondering what they are doing there.

3622740-3D-Render-of-an-Toon-Smiley-Stock-Photo-smiley-face-emoticon.jpg

1 hour ago, Tradewindze said:

The third type ones are those  who say to her / him - here's $$$$ - I'm going over there, come get me when you're done

Carbon, Metro, Ayala same  same

• Like 1
smokey
3 hours ago, lamoe said:

The third type ones are those  who say to her / him - here's $$$$ - I'm going over there, come get me when you're done

Carbon, Metro, Ayala same  same

Thats me but doukin donuts is my waiting place ....  You can tell the province girls easy look at their feet 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Tradewindze said:

And the third category is guys who sit and watch the other guys for long periods, wondering what they are doing there.

Wow----there's a retirement plan.

Go sit around the mall all day and watch guys who are watching other guys just to see what they are doing !!!! LOL

• Haha 2
Headshot
1 hour ago, Bama said:

Go sit around the mall all day and watch guys who are watching other guys just to see what they are doing !!!! LOL

Hey, whatever floats a guy's boat. If it doesn't bother him, it shouldn't bother anybody else. Many people enjoy "people watching", but I don't know anybody who actually limits his watching to just expat men. There are too many cute girls here for that.

On 10/15/2019 at 12:07 PM, smokey said:

I was walking past Shakey's Pizza in SM Cebu. Mostly foreigners there. Outside tables are single guys sitting at 5 separate tables. Dang dry spell, or is Cebu now for married only? Table after table of single guys 60+ trying to blend in.

Birds of a feather springs to mind!

to_dave007
7 hours ago, smokey said:

You can tell the province girls easy look at their feet 

Mine can use her toes to pick things up....  The toes spread out..  like if she had webbing she'd be a duck.  Ooops..  that should have stayed private.  My bad.

Edited by to_dave007
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
smokey
12 hours ago, Bama said:

I was thinking as i am at the mall a lot why not open a buisness like selling ice cream i hear that magic food attracted girls ..  Any experts in here

smokey
8 hours ago, Jack Rat said:

Birds of a feather springs to mind!

Really i never thought of that next time i need to look closer would be nice to meet a group of foreigners who drive corvetts and live in the hills . thanks for the heads up 

5 hours ago, to_dave007 said:

Mine can use her toes to pick things up....  The toes spread out..  like if she had webbing she'd be a duck.  Ooops..  that should have stayed private.  My bad.

That was brought up previously - also the guys in Tata's family

Thongs (slippers) vs shoes as babies onward? Like some cultures that extend earlobes, libs or necks.