lamoe

Long length curtian tracks

lamoe

Helping neighbor take out walls in 73 SqM condo - in OZ till baby due - not retired yet

1 large room now instead of 3 - will have curtains on windows of course but she's thinking of having curtains as partitions for when her relatives visit (and they will :rolleyes: - especially after baby born)

Anyone seen any like this? - saw several curtain places close (Cebu City) - just don't want to travel to find out no go.

image.thumb.png.4214cd46c4bd9f089c39a8a8d0bcf51a.png

Jawny

Most places that sell fabrics sell curtain material and have some hardware as well.  Department stores, but with limited choices.  

Paddy

Given the accuracy of the curtain length, that looks like a custom job (unless they just got real lucky with room dimensions!). I’d be looking for a custom blinds/window treatment place to replicate. Not an “ordinary” curtain store. 

lamoe
3 minutes ago, Paddy said:

Given the accuracy of the curtain length, that looks like a custom job (unless they just got real lucky with room dimensions!). I’d be looking for a custom blinds/window treatment place to replicate. Not an “ordinary” curtain store. 

Copied from US website  - posted as an example

51 minutes ago, Jawny said:

Most places that sell fabrics sell curtain material and have some hardware as well.  Department stores, but with limited choices.  

That's what I figured - have the the drive around asking and not finding what i want - also tried calling - :ROFLMAO:

Wanted to see if anyone had recommendations

Paddy

No recommendations from Masbate @lamoe  However, did find Cebu Curtains and Blinds by BBM who give landline, cell phone and Messenger means of contact. 

Their FB pictures don’t show an example of the flat ceiling track but, if it’s available, I expect they would be able to get it. 

Not enough internet oomph to upload a screen shot of their page right now. 

Perhaps Messenger might be a reliable means? You could send them the US example pic?

• Thanks 1

Headshot

Just as a start, you might want to check out Larry's Hitex Curtains at SM Mall (second floor). I'm not sure they have exactly what you are looking for, but the do custom curtains, and they have many styles. With all of the condos in the metro area, I can't imagine that they haven't done this kind of curtains before. They appear to be known as Fabric Life by Larry's now.

Bama

I think that I would do something like this instead:

https://www.wikihow.com/Divide-a-Room-with-Curtains

Hooks could be left in either wall and everything else stowed away until your next guest shows up.

Using curtains like what is pictured in your post would require losing I'm guessing 3 foot of space when they are fully retracted. I'm guessing that they aren't cheap either.My two cents.

• Like 1

lamoe
58 minutes ago, Bama said:

I think that I would do something like this instead:

https://www.wikihow.com/Divide-a-Room-with-Curtains

Hooks could be left in either wall and everything else stowed away until your next guest shows up.

Using curtains like what is pictured in your post would require losing I'm guessing 3 foot of space when they are fully retracted. I'm guessing that they aren't cheap either.My two cents.

For a wall to wall good idea

To simulate 2 walls at right angles would be better to have curved corner rather than two that would never butt up correctly.

Similar to hospital ER exam room arrangement

smokey

Be ready for sticker shock