LOOM

Has anyone used RJAgency before?

Headshot
3 hours ago, LOOM said:

Even if RJ is right in front of J-center Mall I still dislike the BI office enough to make use of their service rather than sit there for 3 hours, plus I have some health issues that only amplify the agony of sitting there for 3 hours. The thing is if I have to travel all the way to Mactan and back, I might as well make use of Paul as all that traveling using Grab is going to add up. So my options are Paul or RJ, which are both good options.

I didn't suggest that you go to the BI office at J-Centre Mall. Go instead to the BI office by Island Mall on Mactan, and you will be in and out in a few minutes. You will be amazed at the difference between the two offices. With RJ, you would have to make two trips, one to take them your passport, and ond o pick it up. I would NEVER trust a Filipino company to hold my passport between renewals. Paul Whiteway is British, and he is well-trusted and deservedly so. He has been doing this for years for LinC members, and he has never lost a passport, but I don't know anything about RJ in that regard. Roger using Paul for his mother's renewals and holding her passport between renewals was a whole different deal than using a Filipino company for renewals and leaving your passport with them.

• Like 1

LOOM
22 hours ago, RogerDuMond said:

When my mother was living here on a tourist visa, we met Paul and his wife at SM and gave him her passport. From that point forward, he just kept it in his safe and handled renewals.

That is really good to hear.

19 hours ago, Headshot said:

I didn't suggest that you go to the BI office at J-Centre Mall. Go instead to the BI office by Island Mall on Mactan, and you will be in and out in a few minutes. You will be amazed at the difference between the two offices. With RJ, you would have to make two trips, one to take them your passport, and ond o pick it up. I would NEVER trust a Filipino company to hold my passport between renewals. Paul Whiteway is British, and he is well-trusted and deservedly so. He has been doing this for years for LinC members, and he has never lost a passport, but I don't know anything about RJ in that regard. Roger using Paul for his mother's renewals and holding her passport between renewals was a whole different deal than using a Filipino company for renewals and leaving your passport with them.

Yeah that's true and good to hear he is so trustworthy.

T.S.
On 10/11/2019 at 8:14 PM, Headshot said:

Finn Snow (Youtuber) is using RJ to get his quota visa. I was amazed at how much they are charging him for this service (really expensive). 

I think maybe he did some bad google research before he made the video saying the quota visa would cost p350,000. I questioned that pricing in his YouTube comments and he said the agency is changing him 30k as their fee. He might have read some old posts from guys paying a couple hundred thousand extra in the past when there was more corruption with the quota visas.

LOOM

Hi, guys. I thought of updating this thread since I went to see RJ agency for my visa extension. All went well without a hitch and it was much better than doing it myself. I walked in and paid on the same day. Then, I was advised that I can collect my passport in a few days, but I picked up mine the following week due to being out of town.

• Like 2

jtmwatchbiz

for members living in the midtown or uptown area of Cebu city you can use Funtastic Travel on the 2nd floor of the raintree mall on ramos st.  

they have been there like forever and handle renewals and other visa-related stuff and very reliable as well.  sure beats travelling to mandaue for Cebu city-based members.  

Kreole

My only and best experience is with ATJ Travel service in the walkway between Fuente circle and Lloriente.  Professional and very reasonable, considering the pain in the ass it is to go to the immigration office.