LOOM

Has anyone used RJAgency before?

LOOM

Good day everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has used RJAgency (Their website) across from J center mall to get a visa extension? I need to get a visa extension and don't have the time to sit there for a few hours. I don't really feel safe leaving my passport with someone I don't know and doing who knows what to it.

lamoe
19 minutes ago, Woolf said:

You can go to the Lapu-Lapu immigration office, not so busy there 

you find it here:

https://www.google.com/maps/search/bureau+of+immigration+near+Lapu-lapu+City,+Cebu,+Philippines/@10.3179721,123.9610098,16z

If you use the Gasiano parking lot there is a shortcut leading to the LTO area then BNI near the motorcycle parking- or walk to street turn right

Going myself in 3 weeks for 59 day - J Mall closer  but a real pain

image.png.9d347d9ffb97b21738f8f60bd9dddcfe.png

image.png.9ae57885359497e49c47aa643ccf2fa3.png

Edited by lamoe

LOOM

Thanks for the tips guys, I will keep that in mind. Hopefully there is someone who can give some feedback about RJAgency so I can weigh my options.

TimL

I’ve never used them before so, I can’t help with that one. For what it’s worth, I have used Paul at cebuexpatservices.com since 2017 and he has never failed me. They come to my condo, pick my passport up, take it over there and bring it back the next day. I have also used him for my ACR card. Flawless service, easy to work with. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

liquido
17 hours ago, LOOM said:

Good day everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has used RJAgency (Their website) across from J center mall to get a visa extension? I need to get a visa extension and don't have the time to sit there for a few hours. I don't really feel safe leaving my passport with someone I don't know and doing who knows what to it.

If its anything like the agency in Davao(not same name) its great..The agency is located next door to immigration here being also a travel agency owned by koreans..I bring my passport there for extensions,ACR card or whatever in the morning and its ready for pickup in the afternoon..Some guys even leave there passport with them and they do it automatically or how you instruct them..I have not been in immigration for 5 years..Well WORTH the small change for the service ...

• Like 1

shadow
1 hour ago, TimL said:

I’ve never used them before so, I can’t help with that one. For what it’s worth, I have used Paul at cebuexpatservices.com since 2017 and he has never failed me. They come to my condo, pick my passport up, take it over there and bring it back the next day. I have also used him for my ACR card. Flawless service, easy to work with. 

I too highly recommend Paul. He is a forum member, but not very active https://www.livingincebuforums.com/profile/3536-ancienrocka/

• Like 3

Headshot

Finn Snow (Youtuber) is using RJ to get his quota visa. I was amazed at how much they are charging him for this service (really expensive). I have no idea how much they charge for tourist visa renewal. It would certainly be easy to find out. Their office is right next to J-Centre Mall.

• Like 3

LOOM
3 hours ago, TimL said:

2 hours ago, shadow said:

I too highly recommend Paul. He is a forum member, but not very active https://www.livingincebuforums.com/profile/3536-ancienrocka/

Thanks for the recommendation guys. Any idea how much he charges?

1 hour ago, Headshot said:

Finn Snow (Youtuber) is using RJ to get his quota visa. I was amazed at how much they are charging him for this service (really expensive). I have no idea how much they charge for tourist visa renewal. It would certainly be easy to find out. Their office is right next to J-Centre Mall.

Finn Snow is actually how I found out about them. I did email them and they said it's php500 for the renewal service excluding the actual cost of the extension. 

Headshot

If RJ is doing renewal service for 500p, then they are cheaper than Paul Whiteway. Does that price include passport pick-up and delivery, or do you have to take your passport to their office? If it includes pick-up and delivery at your home(wherever that is), then it is a great deal.

Edited by Headshot
  • Like 1

LOOM
6 hours ago, TimL said:

Thanks you.

3 hours ago, Headshot said:

If RJ is doing renewal service for 500p, then they are cheaper than Paul Whiteway. Does that price include passport pick-up and delivery, or do you have to take your passport to their office? If it includes pick-up and delivery at your home(wherever that is), then it is a great deal.

You have to take it to their offices yourself.

Headshot
2 hours ago, LOOM said:

You have to take it to their offices yourself.

Then you might as well go to BI yourself, since you have to make two trips instead of one if you have RJ do it for you. Paul, at least, provides door-to-door service, which means you never have to go anywhere (or you can go someplace else while he has your passport). I don't know where you live, but the Mactan BI office isn't really that far away from J-Centre Mall (just continue down AC Cortes, over the bridge, and turn right to Island Mall), so if they process visa renewals a lot faster than the Mandaue BI office, then it might just pay to pop over the bridge and do it there. That way, you only have to make one trip instead of the two trips you will have to make if you have RJ do it.

• Like 3

LOOM
On 10/13/2019 at 4:42 PM, Headshot said:

Then you might as well go to BI yourself, since you have to make two trips instead of one if you have RJ do it for you. Paul, at least, provides door-to-door service, which means you never have to go anywhere (or you can go someplace else while he has your passport). I don't know where you live, but the Mactan BI office isn't really that far away from J-Centre Mall (just continue down AC Cortes, over the bridge, and turn right to Island Mall), so if they process visa renewals a lot faster than the Mandaue BI office, then it might just pay to pop over the bridge and do it there. That way, you only have to make one trip instead of the two trips you will have to make if you have RJ do it.

Even if RJ is right in front of J-center Mall I still dislike the BI office enough to make use of their service rather than sit there for 3 hours, plus I have some health issues that only amplify the agony of sitting there for 3 hours. The thing is if I have to travel all the way to Mactan and back, I might as well make use of Paul as all that traveling using Grab is going to add up. So my options are Paul or RJ, which are both good options.

RogerDuMond

When my mother was living here on a tourist visa, we met Paul and his wife at SM and gave him her passport. From that point forward, he just kept it in his safe and handled renewals.

• Like 1