Doff

Aluminium Doors

Doff

Aluminium Bi Fold doors, does any body know a manufacturer and installer ?

to_dave007

haven't seen them in stores..  and I would think so many different sizes that they would mostly be custom made.  you may want to try aluminum and glass supplier like Summit Aluminum and Glass supply on Hernan Cortes.

https://www.google.com/maps/@10.3319548,123.9224309,3a,75y,244.3h,90.81t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s0aIKQCCcQoa2Dw0rWysCWw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en

shadow
1 hour ago, Doff said:

Aluminium Bi Fold doors, does any body know a manufacturer and installer ?

Most any glass and aluminum supply will make them for you. They will come measure your openings, make and install them. There are many of them in Dumaguete, I'm certain there is one near you too.

Jawny

As shadow said, most any supply outlet will assemble to your specifications.  However, it is important to be clear about what they sell versus what you want.  I’ve had sliding doors, hinged window screens, permanent window screens and screen doors installed multiple times.  I’ve always found the standard choices are suitable, but be sure you are there for the installation.  The installers may want to take shortcuts or simply forgot to bring some materials.  If they seem reluctant to install properly, withhold the dpfinal payment till done correctly.

two examples.  I’ve had screen doors installed that needed some twisting to get to fit tight.  I want to let the door close and not have to use a latch to assure tight fit.  It was a struggle, but they finally got the fit correct. Second, I had a sliding door installed and the installer had forgotten the flexible insert material that is installed at time the assembly is completed.  He said that no one gets this installed.  I pointed out without the insert, lizards would easily pass through.  His reply was priceless, "lizards are everywhere". 

Not in my house!

• Like 3

smokey

Watch i just got a bid 3 screen doors looked like window screens just bigger i would guess if careful they would last 2 years.  Est..  18.000.  I passed

• Like 1