Sign in to follow this  
Kreole

Air Juan Refund Success !

Kreole
Posted (edited)

It is quite clear that Air Juan is non-operational or "defunct".  It was a waste of time to try to get a refund via their website protocol.  No matter how patient you are, it ain't never gonna happen.  The ONLY way for you to get reimbursed for cancelled flights, etc is to file a complaint through your credit card company.  I recently did that and within 2 months the money was refunded.  I had 2 cases outstanding, so I got refunded $279 total.  

My advice to all affected parties is to file asap and to include all email correspondence to verify you followed all protocols required by Air Juan.  Fortunately, my email correspondence was very clear to demonstrate that Air Juan was acting in bad faith by promising a refund with no intention of ever delivering.  It is also important to move quickly before they are able to declare bankruptcy, if they haven't already.  I do not know how things work in the RP, but I doubt they are very user friendly, so  Good luck! 

Edited by Kreole
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Davaoeno

It's called a " charge back".  I have had success a couple of times here. ( the last time BDO took 4 months but I eventually got it!)

Kreole
5 hours ago, Davaoeno said:

It's called a " charge back".  I have had success a couple of times here. ( the last time BDO took 4 months but I eventually got it!)

was your charge back related to Air Juan?

Davaoeno
1 hour ago, Kreole said:

was your charge back related to Air Juan?

No .